a/n

A whole year later and it's finally complete. From seven chapters in my drafts, to my friend's eyes and then lastly to it being published, the Movements Series is complete (at least from this account).

I never expected for the series to become this popular with my very own Meg and then to progress to what it is today. My writing has most definitely improved since last year and I can't help but thank everyone who has commented/voted/read this.

This is a part of my life now. I have carefully woven my soul into this story. Added a dash of my fears, hopes, dreams and ambitions for you all to gaze upon.

At first, I didn't expect to craft a sequel - it wasn't in my mind when I began! - and yet here we are!

There have been many people who have supported me on this journey:

Meg24601
She is Meg in the story and has been hyped about it since the beginning (almost - remember the first time I showed it you, and you were a bit concerned about the solitary confinement aspect? I was so nervous!). She's a large part of my life. The Mickey to my Eddie. The Gail to my Hobby. And the tollest smol person to ever exist.

Pen_Ink
Tortured Angels is so astounding I can hardly form a coherent sentence. I started reading in 2014/early 2015 and have been hooked ever since. I guess her book has been an inspiration to me and hope all the best for her.

DaisyBarber
She is the first person who got me into Phan in August 2014 and yeah. I guess you can blame her for this account.

And of course ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS SENTENCE. You're v smol and are swiggity swag.

PROJECTS THAT Y'ALL OBVI WANNA HEAR ABOUT!1!1!1!

Barcode: "Who's this?"

"Daniel, but we're calling him Dan."

"Well then, 'Dan'," he extended a hand. "Welcome to hell."

Imagine a world where all animal experimentation is gone. Imagine a world where your parents sold you. Imagine a world where if you have a barcode on your wrist, you're more than dead.

Dan (previously Daniel Howell) is a barcode, sold by his parents in an exchange for money is taken at age thirteen to HELL (Humans for Experimentation Located in London). There, his willpower is destroyed and every part of him that made him himself is gone. But if everything about himself is gone, why does he want to live so much?

House Of Memories: Phil is a ghost and that's about it.

So that's it. Have a nice day and remember to follow me for future projects.

Signing out for the final time.

PhanObsession
>^.^<