10

An unsteady calm washed over London. Fans went back to their hotels, or back towards home, grasping merch in their hands, hugging it close, saying that this was "the best day of my life!"
Of course, others were less calm. Twisting and turning under the sheets, crying out for anyone to listen that "God! I didn't do anything wrong, help me."

Tyler Oakley was seething; anger was bubbling under the surface near to exploding. A supernova of frustration was about to erupt from his mind. Troye was everything to him. He just threw all that away, not realising the consequences.

"Tyler Oakley," a voice, strangely familiar, called out in the dim light.

"Who's there?" Tyler replied, heart racing.

The voice chuckled, but now from a different place in the darkness.

"You know me Tyler."

"No, I-I don't," Tyler's breathing became harsh. "Who are you?"

"Wow, normal people are so, what's the word? Dull," the voice teased. "Hmm, maybe idiotic would suit better? Or crazy, mad, craving another's touch?"

"I-I don't know what you mean, so could you just leave me alone," Tyler stuttered, then added; "Please?"

"Oh, I'm sure you do Mathew. What if I mentioned Troye Sivan?" the voice seemed to smile menacingly.

"S-so what?" Tyler's voice became higher, cracking in fear.

"Look Tyler, all I want to do is to help you. Oh, oh that's just precious. Aren't people interesting? Aren't they astounding? Won't trust anyone unless they can see the face of the thing they're speaking to. Can't trust anyone unless they see the truth in their eyes," Dan stepped from the shadows, on the edge of bursting into manic laughter.

"Dan. You died."

"And yet, you're not questioning that fact are you?"

"Sherlock didn't die. Moriarty didn't either. They both came back."

"I don't believe you're comparing me to a badly written tv show," Dan scoffed. "The writers won't show how they died and supposedly came back to life. Poor planning if you ask me."

Dan leant against the nearby wall, his face only just illuminated by the street lamp. His expression was one set with amusement, a ghost of a smile decorated his features. To Tyler, Dan was a ghost; a ghost of bad times past and of worse things yet to come.

"May I ask, if this is not interfering, how you planed to get your one true love back?" his voice was laced with sarcasm unnoticed by the American.

"I was, erm. Yeah, I was gonna I dunno. Maybe, maybe I could..."

Dan gained control. Sure, he'd had some control of the conversation before hand but now he could influence Tyler's thoughts. Twist them into cruelty.

"I know how you can get Troye back-"

"Sure! I'll do anything! Whatever you say!"

"Interrupting Tyler," Dan glared at the American.

"Sorry."

"Do you know how to handle a gun?"

***

"Megan Ward Wilkinson, would you care to explain the spray painted face on my wall?"

"Bored."

Meg's aunt scoffed. "Why don't you practise your ukulele or-"

"Aunt Audrey his name is Luke and he has feelings!" Meg grasped her (very expensive) ukulele.

Aunt Audrey sighed and then spoke again. "There's a young gentleman downstairs and he asked specifically for a girl about this high-"

"I am not that smol I am tol."

"-who carried four notebooks at a time and could trip over thin air. Did I just describe you?"

Meg nodded; "Is he smol or tol?"

"I have no idea what you just said but he wants to see you," Aunt Audrey sighed and then gasped. "Is he that boy you like? You know, the YouTube one?! What's his name? Joel or something?"

"You mean Joe Sugg?"

"He said that was his name," Audrey smiled. "I'll send him up."
Meg practically squealed with joy. Scratch that, she moved her ukulele and began to jump up and down. Much like a couple of years ago when she found out that the Carrie Hope Fletcher was at the theatre where she would be doing her work experience.

"You having fun there?"

Jesus fucking christ it was Joe fucking Sugg. Shit act calm holy fucking Rocky Horror.

Meg, too stunned to speak, nodded quickly.

"So, nice place you have here," Joe wandered into the room his eyes settling on the smiley face.

"Yeah it's, it's cool."

Cool?! What even?!

"Totally," a pause. "I, I wanted to apologise for the other day. It's nice to meet fans, especially one so polite."

"It's cool."

What was with the cools?!

"I think I owe you an explanation."

"Why? I'm just a fan, no one special."

Joe chuckled. "I don't believe that Meg. For one, there is a rogue Dodie and Evan in the corner. And there are other reasons but I'd rather just explain where everyone went for like five years."

Joe explained in detail the story, only interrupted by gasps from the other three. When he had finished there was silence and then:

"But, if Dan Howell is dead, why did KickthePJ talk to him? And why did we see him only an hour ago talking to Tyler?"

Joe froze. "He's alive?!"

He thought back to Jon and Lily's protests when they had left Dan. They had said that they needed to check for breathing and that Dan wasn't dead.

"We left him with John!"

But, how did Dan know when to jump? Why did he seem sane when he died?

"He was with John the entire time!"

Oh deductions. Not as fast as Sherlock though are you? Better run and catch your very own Moriarty before you fall to your deaths.

Or should we say, land?

****

Happy Easter! (I honestly didn't realise the 27th was Easter so yay?)

Updates will be every Sunday from now on until the end. Have a good day and please remember to vote and comment!

PhanObsession
>^.^<