Arguments ova nothing

KayKayBVB sorry I forgot about your story xoxo

I sat at home waiting for Jacquees to come back. I can't sleep without him. I don't know if he's alright at all. I stared at that door like it was interesting to me then around 12 in the morning he came home.

Kay: Jacquees are you okay

Jacquees :.............

Kay : Jacquees can you here me

I got in front of him and stared at him.

Kay : So you just gon ignore me Jacquees

Jacquees : Mane just move

He slightly push me to the side and I  just stood there.

I sat on the bed as he got his clothes and then went to the bathroom. When he finished he layed on the bed.

Kay : Jacquees remember when we said we'll never go to sleep pissed off at each other or anything

He just ignored me.

I started to tear up

Kay: Jacquees all I wanted to know was ya password and if you're cheating on me that's it

Jacquees : *semi - yelling * You know I would neva do that shit and my password ya birthday anything else you wanna know

Kay : * cried* No and I wish you would've said that early. I'm goin to bed *turning over*

I layed down threw my cover over my body and closed my eyes. Just when I knew it I felt Jacquees soft lips touch my neck . I tried to fight him off ,but I couldn't let him stop. I pretended to not want it though.

Kay : Jacquees move

I pushed him back and he pinned me down on the bed then he roughly kissed me. I tried to fight but I gave in when he pushed hid love inside. He had me moaning & begging for more. He gave me everything I wanted while I was laying on that bed. He beat me until we got tired. We cuddled with each other as we fell asleep.

How was it ? Vote ? Comment?  ❤❤❤❤ love you Kayla