Surprise

For 2wiceloves

Today's my birthday & I woke happy asf . Jacquees wasn't in the bedroom like usual it was unlike him. I looked around hoping to find him,but he was nowhere near . I walked in the bathroom to do my routine and I found a note on the counter.

Hey babe I flew to Houston,Texas . I love you see next week

,Que

I throw the paper down in frustration & went to spit out my toothpaste. I wiped my face & went to my closet to put my clothes on. I put on a dress & some high heels. After I finished I headed out & went to work .

Mia : Hey baby

Me : Hey what's today ?

Mia : The 8th of January why ?

Me : Nothing. Is there anything planned on this day?

Mia : Ugh nah,but I need you to go outside for me.

Me : Uh ok

Mia : My car was tripping

We walked outside & went to the parking lot.

I looked at Mia's car & there was a Purple BMW .

Mia handed me a card.

Get in you got it.

Me : Mia ?

She shook her hand no. I started crying. I got in & there was a note.

I bet you thought I forgot tho but look in the back .

I looked in the back to find Jimmy Choos . I cried because it's the ones I wanted. They had another note but I need to stop crying . When I did stop I read it .

Use the GPS & turn on the radio.

I did what it said. The radio blasted Dangerously in love. I thought about was the time I sung to him when he was going to sleep.

I made it to the mall where I saw a chick with a sign that said my name. I walked up to her & she gave me a note.

Walk inside & go to Victoria Secret. To the cashier

I smiled & went inside. When I got there I walked in to see the beautiful lingerie everywhere. I walked to the cashier & she handed me a big ass bag of shit. She handed me a card.

Go to the food court.

When I got there there was my best friend Terriana, my sister Destiny& my brother Bobby. They pointed to the other side of the court & there was a table reserved for me. I sat down & that's when a waiter came out. I was handed a menu ,but I dropped it & I picked it up. I came back up & there was Jacquees on one knee with a 15 karat diamond ring. I started crying. He didn't even have to ask& I kissed him & said yes.

He screamed 'SHE SAID YES!'