merry twismas

Before I start s/o to my hoes

After a 6 hour drive from Atlanta to Orlando Yn was super tired. Yn couldn't wait to get to their bed. Yn didn't care about everything Yn couldn't sleep with Jacquees banging that loud ass music & him playing too much. Yn can't stand him sometimes ,but yn love him so much . Yn ran to their bed and laid there. By some seconds Yn was gone. Yn was supposed to take care of Lil Reign for Rozzie ,but see ha brother play too much. *rolls eyes* . Yn was knocked out as soon as she put her head on the pillow.

--------------------------------

Yn was woken up by Jacquees messing with my fucking nose.

Jacquees : Yn

Yn eyes didn't even open. They weren't opening. She was laying on her was laying on her back. Jacquees was really tryna wake her up. He started kissing her neck. Yn slowly started waking up & that's when she opened her eyes.

Yn : Jacquees

Jacquees : Yn

He bit his lips & stared into Yn eyes.

Yn : What do you want Rodriguez

Jacquees : Who is Rodriguez you cheating on me?

Yn layer back down & tried to go back to sleep . Jacquees was rubbing up against yn.

Yn : Jacquees ya mother is in the other room

Jacquees - She can't even hear us

Yn -How

Jacqueed-Sound proof walls

Yn stayed there & Yn started drifting off. Jacquees grabbed her butt and pulled her hair.

Yn : Jacquees wtf

Yn punched & that's when he got on top of her , pinned her to the bed & they started making out. Making out turned passionately to rough. It was like they were fighting to be on top. She stopped because she felt something in the pit of her stomach that made her throw up. It was odd because she wasn't even sick. Maybe it was something she ate 2 weeks ago.

--------------------------------

Next morning

Mama Rosie : Hey baby

Yn : Hey

They hugged & fake kissed. Rozzie came in with Reign.

Mama Rosie : Oh my baby

I walked up to Reign & took him outta Rozzie's hands.

Yn : Hey Reign Hey Reign (bby voice)

She was tickling him & he started laughing. Yn was playing with him until she had the urge to throw up again .

Afterwards

The girls was sitting in the kitchen talking.

Yn : Hey Roz

Rozzie : Yes

Yn : since you were pregnant I have to ask you cause I've been throwing up for like 2 weeks & I wanna make sure that I am before. I've been having morning sickness and I've been hungry

Rozzie : I can't say nothin bc a lot of women have different signs of pregnancy .

--------------------------------
Yn goes to the store & buys her some pregnancy tests to find out. She used them & all of them said the same thing. She pregnant! !!!!!!!!!!!! She couldn't believe. She was too hyped. Jacquees walked in & she started kissing him.

Jacquees : Baby what I do ? Oh you wanna get freaky in bathroom oh ok-.

Yn plucked his forehead .

Yn : No stupid I'm pregnant

Jacquees got so happy you tell it in his eyes

Jacquees : This a Christmas Miracle

Yn : Thank you baby

Yn ran down the stairs with Jacquees & they told th