Ellisha

Ellisha_Elli

Jacquees walks into house at 3 am & I was sitting & waiting for him . He comes in drunk with this chick on his side. I turned on the light & stood in front of him & that bitch.

Me : Who the fuck is this Jacquees? You know what baby you got to go.

Chick : Uh no tf I don't

I looked at her crazy . She 1.5 seconds from getting smacked the shit out of ha ass.

Me : Baby girl please get tf out before you get the pissed smacked outta you.

Chick : Jacquees you gon let ha talk to me like dat ?

Jacquees just laughed so I started laughing . Her feelings were hurt & it was cute. She walked off pissed off. I looked at Jacquees and he walked off.

Me : Jacquees Jacquees

I grabbed his arm & he jerked away from me.

Rodriguez Jacquees Broadnax really

Really What Ellisha

Nigga you brought a hoe to my house & you was tryna fuck her are you dumb

He walked off like that shit was cool . I ran upstairs & went to the bed. I started to cry .

Jacquees : What's wrong ?

Ellisha : You don't love me

Jacquees : What ?

Ellisha : Why tf are you here you don't love me like I do Jacquees

I turned over & went to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up & Jacquees had his arm wrapped around my waist. I threw his arm off & went to the bathroom. He came and kissed me I backed up into the wall. I tried to stop him ,but who was I kidding I wanted him. I love Jacquees. I'll never stop loving him. He's been there since 7th grade .

We walked outta the bathroom to the bedroom. He pushed me on the bed took my pants off & took JJ out of his pants. He pushed inside of me stroking in & out driving me crazy. I loved it. He didn't stop until we were both tired.

Jacquees : I'll never stop loving you

I kissed him & then fell asleep.