That Beach

A/N : Another Bones Fic here ! And this takes place back when they were teens . I take suggestions  just so you guys know . Dont forget to leave a comment and vote please ! (:

Disclaimer : I really wish Bones was mine . But then again , i'm probably too lazy to do all that writing and directing . hehe . Bones belongs to HH and SN , just borrowing the characters for entertainment use . 

Temperance Brennan was really quiet for a teenager. All she ever wanted to do was study read and walk along the shores everyday wishing that someday, she'd find the right guy.

She lived in Ohio by the beach with her big brother Russ, and she had no one to talk to.

Seeley Booth was a really loud and charming teenager. He was everything that a girl wanted, but he was never interested in all the girls that drooled over him. He was into girls that seemed different. Quiet, beautiful, and intelligent. But he never seemed to find the right girl, so one summer, his parents rented out a cabin for him to stay in.

Since his parents saw that he had been partying around too much, they decided that he should take some time off to explore the nature alone and actually meet someone. Seeley had agreed to stay in the cabin, so he packed his bags and drove to Ohio. When he finally arrived, he started to unload the black SUV.