Into The Future

About 20 years later Temperance was known as Brennan, the forensic anthropologist from the Jeffersonian Institute. And Seeley was known as special agent Seeley Booth from the FBI. They both had forgotten about each other over the past 20 years, but never knew how close they used to be and how close they are now.

After 13 years of being apart and forgetting about each other, they had been paired up to solve mystery murders and fight crime for 7 years! They had become such great friends, and had shared everything with each other.

But one day both Temperance and Seeley have been having dreams about going to some cabin in Ohio and walking along the shores with a shadow figure. They couldn't make out who that person was for about a few months. But on Christmas day, Temperance was invited to Seeley's house for a Christmas celebration. It took a long time to get her to come, but a few charm smiles and she was in!

Temperance knocked on Seeley's door.

"Booth open up it's me Brennan!"

"Just wait Bones, I'm coming!"

As soon as he opened the door, he gave her a tight hug and stepped aside so she could walk in.

"Merry Christmas Bones!"

"Merry Christmas Booth"

They both smiled and she placed his present under the tree.

After having dinner, they opened presents.

Booth had gotten her a beautiful dolphin necklace with baby blue sapphires on it.

"Thank you Booth, I absolutely love it! It must have costed you so much. You didn't have to get me this much."

"Well I know how much you loved dolphins so this was all I could think of."

Brennan hugged Booth and then grabbed his present handing it to him.

Booth ripped the wrapping like an excited 5 year old on Christmas day. He found ten different pairs of striped socks and a picture. The picture had looked so familiar like he had been there before. It was a picture of the beach in Ohio when they had first met.