Christmas Miracles

He stared at her and smiled and thanked her.

"Bones, I have a question for you."

"Sure Booth, go ahead ask me anything."

"Bones, do you remember who I am?"

"Well Booth, you're my best friend of course I know who you are!"

Booth got up and went into his bedroom to get a box. He brang the box out into the living room, sat down on the couch and opened it. Inside the box was a bracelet that had her name on it.

"Booth, where did you get this?"

"Bones, do you remember?"

Brennan took a while to think.

How could he have my bracelet?

I've had it for so long, and I lost it.

How did he get it?

"Bones, it's me, that guy who you met 20 years ago and fell in love with."

Brennan stared at him with wide eyes and jaw dropped, then she quickly closed her mouth and started crying.

"Bones, I'm sorry, don't cry, please don't cry."

"Booth, I thought you had stopped loving me when you stopped calling."

"Bones, you got it all wrong. There was a fire at my house and I lost your number and everything. Then I waited for you to call, but you never did. So I thought you had stopped loving me."

Brennan looked at him and sat closer to him.

"Booth, I thought you stopped calling cause you didn't love me anymore. So I cried for two days straight. It took me so long to get over you because I had this."

Brennan turned around, dug in her purse and pulled out the sweater she had borrowed from that night.

"Oh Bones, I'm so sorry. I really loved you, and I, I still do."

Brennan felt all warm inside and didn't know what to do so she said "I love you too Booth."

They got closer on the couch and shared a very long passionate kiss. Then they settled on the couch for the rest of the Christmas night.

A/N : Thoughts ? Thanks for reading guys ! Dont forget to leave a comment or a vote please ! They are very much appreciated . Oh ! And any suggestions ?