Meeting Him

Temperance was deciding whether she should go on a walk along the shores or not. But after seeing a charming teenager that was staying in one of the cabins, she couldn't think of anything but to change into a cute outfit and go for a walk.

Seeley just finished unloading the truck and decided to go for a walk along the shores. While looking at the sunset, he also so a teenage girl who looked about his age. So he decided to walk along the shores to maybe introduce himself.

As he was walking along the shores, he was staring down at the sand thinking of how he should introduce himself, but while doing that, he accidently crashed into her.

Temperance decided to introduce herself to the charming teen, so she went to walk along the shores, as she was going to walk over to him, she was staring at her feet thinking of what to say. As soon as she looked up, she crashed right into him and fell back.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? I am so sorry, I didn't mean to." Seeley stared right into her baby blue eyes and stroked a piece of hair out of her face after helping her up.

Temperance glanced at the sunset then back to Seeley.

"Uh, yeah I'm alright. I was just about to come over to you to introduce myself. And, well, since you are here I might as well… My name is Temperance Brennan."

"Temperance, what a nice name. My name is Seeley. Seeley Booth. Nice to meet you." After introducing himself, he gave her one of his charm smiles.

She smiled back not knowing that she was gripping hard onto his muscles. So she let go like she was shocked by electricity. "So, are you from here?"

"No, my parents just sent me out here to get some fresh air. But I'm staying in the cabin alone. What about you? Where do you stay?"

"You see that big blue house over there? Yeah, that's where I live, I live with my older brother, Russ… I love the view from my house though, you could see people walking along the shores and little children playing in the sand."

"Yeah, I know. It's beautiful out here." Seeley saw her shiver at the wind that just blew past them. "Here, take my jacket."

He too his jacket off and slid it around her shoulders.

She smiled. "Thanks, do you come out here that often?"

"No, it's my first time here. Mind giving me a tour some time?" He winked and gave her another charm smile.

"Uh, yeah sure." Then she gave him a small smile. They began talking for a bit and sat down on the sand, leaning against a tree. Without Temperance noticing, she started to lean against his chest, snuggling closer and closer to him while they both sat in silence watching the sunset.

"Hey, Temperance, if you don't mind, can I ask where your parents are?" Temperance looked sad for a moment, but decided to tell him the story.