Chapter 3

**Nathaniel**
Damn man this crazy. What's up my name Nathaniel jamur terry I'm 6"6 light skin well kind of brown also but anyway I have long curly black hair I have a good body and smile I am a professional barber I have worked for Chris Brown,omarion, trey songz, and a lot more I make money that way but also by producing beats I used to be a dope boy until I got 21 then I quit well I'm 24 now and got the money the cars the house that these hoes want from me but I really don't chase no hoes because that's not my type, my type of girl is the girl I met today her name is Katoya that girl is just beautiful her face gorgeous her body is perfect and her attitude is bad lol but her personality is on point when I met her today and seen her when Lisa and I walked in she just looked and kept doing what she doing I knew she wasn't the Loud type and I knew she was independent to I got to get to know her some way and some how and I got her number so I'm going to text or call her later. Right now I'm on my way to one of my barber shops, I own three barber shops and a studio so yeah I gets money never broke but my main goal is to have a clothing line that I can help someone produce. I got to my barber shop name JT's cuts I went in my older brother Jacob was sitting in my chair I told everyone hey and gave Jacob dap if y'all nosey wanna know about my family well here y'all go I have 2 older brothers the first oldest is 28 his name is Michale he is still in the dope game of course the second oldest is 26 which is Jacob he is a kinda still in the dope game but he mostly work with big clothing lines like Versace, Gucci and all that then there's me. My father was a dead beat walked out on my mother while pregnant with me so that's twenty four years he missed anyways but my mother is my life I would die for her she has never left either of our Side anyways she has not one time judge what we did we always helped our mother out some kind of way so we did what he had to do and made sure mama never struggle again my mom is 5"4 light skin she's black and Indian my father, she claims is Hawaiian so that's where my hair comes from but anyways my mother has really long hair and she is mean lol her attitude is horrible don't mess with her or her kids because its gone be hell but that's my queen I'll do anything for her so that's my family. I went to my office and checked on some things then went back to the front I seen Some clients waiting so I got to work.

**2 hours**

I was done with cutting over six clients hair and I was done for the day. Jacob and I walked down to the bar just to sit and talk about a few things. We went in and sat down our waiter came up to us.

Waiter-" welcome to drink up what would you fine gentleman like"

Jacob-"I want a lime beer and a shot of tequila"

Nathaniel-" I want a glass of orange ciroc mixed with orange juice"

Waiter-"okay coming up"

She walked away I pulled out my phone and got on instagram i had ugly as females in my DM sending nudes like that's too much. These females be mad thirsty

Jacobs-"so bro what you been up to"

NT-"nothing getting money. I had to go to NYU today"

Jacob-"that's true and how come"

NT-" a teacher that teaches students about makeup,nails and hair she wanted me and Lisa to meet a student because she is a great make up artist and hairstylist so we get there"

I just paused and smiled about Katoya. Jacob looked at me

Jacob-"uh oh what you do"