Chapter 27

**katoya**
Larry-"You ready to go"

Katoya-"Yeah"

We were having a little lunch date before we go back to work. Today is a big day today is the release for my new clothing line coming up I'm excited because I've worked so hard on this. Today Nathaniel couldn't come he claims he is sick but he I'm not stupid I know for a fact he isn't so I invited Don to come out with me. Don is the guy that was in the store two weeks ago he is a nice guy or what ever we are just friends tho. Don knows Nathaniel but nothing serious they did a photo shoot together once but he doesn't know him like that. Social media and these blogs been going in on NT and I relationship saying how they don't see how I can take him back, how Could he do this or whatever, honestly in my opinion like I told NT last week we aren't together because you still cheated with this bitch got her thinking you love her and  want to be family, I'm not trying to see nobody else because in my opinion I still love NT but right now he has to work on somethings.

Larry-"Miss thing Don is all over you"

I laughed.

Katoya-"Nah we friends. I mean he is a cool guy and all but right now I'm not doing this relationship thing"

Larry-"Ion see how you do it. If my man cheated on my I'm going to return the favor"

Katoya-"I don't roll like that and you know it. NT and I aren't together right now"

Larry-"Y'all not together but you giving up the pussy"

Katoya-"That was once and it was two weeks ago. I am doing good I'm working and taking care of my kids"

Larry-"Okay whatever you say girl. Looks like Don is waiting for you"

I was walking in my office he was sitting in the chair with flowers.

Don-"Oh hey beautiful, hello Larry"

Larry-"Hello Don. Girl I'm going to work on these files"

Katoya-"Okay I'll be right there. Hey Don how are you"

Don-"I'm good what about you. These are for you"

Katoya-"Awe thank you they are so pretty"

I smelled them.

Don-"You welcome so what time will we start getting ready for your release party"

Katoya-"Around seven. Come in let's go in my office"

The look Lisa gave me was like that I'm telling Look but to be honest I don't care because it's not like we got something going on. We went in my office sitting down I sat my flowers on my desk.

Katoya-"I want to thank you for being my date tonight"

Don-"I'm glad to honestly. So how's the kids"

Katoya-"They are good"

Don-"That's good. I wanna take you out one night"

Katoya-"Like a date"

I raised my eyebrow smirking. He laughed

Don-"Call it what you want. We can go get drinks and out for a little fun time"

He got up grabbing my hands. I felt butterfly's in my stomach.

Katoya-"I would love to"

Don-"How about Saturday night"