Chapter 7

**Katoya**
I woke up with the Sun shining in my eyes I sat up in bed the alarm clock didn't go off that's Unusual I checked the time it was 7:30 its really late. I woke Kenny up he looked mad I laughed but I got his shower  water ready and Took his clothes off and let him in he smiled and yawned.My cell phone was ringing I got it and checked to see who it is,it was Larry I didn't answer but I noticed I had twenty missed calls from Nathaniel and ten text message from Nathaniel. I let him wash up  and told him to brush his teeth while he was in the shower I got his clothes out. I got his white joggers with a green shirt that says got my swag from mama out but first put his stuff in the bed.

Kenny-"Mama I'm done!"

I brought him his towel and cut the shower off for him.

Katoya-"Your clothes and stuff sitting on the bed baby don't forget to brush your teeth"

I went in the kitchen to get Kenny his favorite cereal and Made him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Katoya-"I'm about to shower. Your food is on the table Kenny"

Kenny-"Okay thanks mama"

I got my stuff and went in the shower. Hey
*10 mins**
I got out shower and dried off and walked in bedroom and put on my red panties and my White bra. Last night has me a little shook up but I'll be fine. Today I'm going to spend the day getting ready for this date tonight I'm so ready but really nervous. I looked in my closet to see what I'm going to put on since it looked sunny I decided to put on my blue Jean shorts and my red classic Knit cami shirt it was cute I lotioned my arms and legs up and put deodorant on and put on my White van's. I put on some clear lip gloss and did some light makeup with red Eye-shadow and my Diamond hoops I did my hair into a Sloppy bun. I brushed my teeth and put my whiting strip's on so it keeps my teeth white all day. I grabbed my pocketbook and Kenny's things and car keys. I cut bathroom bedroom lights off Kenny-"Mama you look good"

Katoya-"Thabk you baby come on time to go"

He went in the kitchen putting his dishes in the sink I cut cut living room and kitchen lights off. We was walking down hallways to the elevator and it was out of order for a few hours so We had to take the stairs which is a long ways down. While we was walking down stair well I heard someone behind me but I ignored, have y'all ever had that feeling when you're alone and it's like someone is there with you , it so I rushed down those stairs fast as I could I finally got to the exit door when I finally turned around to see again Lorenzo was behind me

Lorenzo-"hey sexy"

Katoya-"Leave me alone"

I held Kenny hand tight and rush to my car andI let Kenny get in the car and closed the door. I was rushing to the driver side. 

Lorenzo-"this what I get after all I did was love you"

Katoya-"You didn't love me you sick bastard stay away from me"

I got in my car and pulled off. It was 8:30 I needed to hurry and get Kenny to school.

**Nathaniel**
I woke up with the Smell of food I yawned and fluttered my eyes open I got up and went in my bathroom to Bruh my teeth and rinse my mouth I did that and put my shoes on and grabbed my keys yes I'm still pissed about my mama having a boyfriend it just don't sit right with me because I never met my dad but she got a boyfriend she dosent even tell me about my dad but Michael and Jacob know so much about him I haven't even really seen a picture. I walked out the room down stairs and started heading for the door my mama yelled my name I turned around

Nathaniel- "What is it"

Mama-"Let me talk to you for a second "

Nathaniel- "What do you want"