Chapter 28

**Katoya**
I was getting for the grand finale and for the shocking news. I ran into NT

NT-"So you cheating on me with Don"

Katoya-"Don and I are friends. We not together i don't question who you messing with"

NT-"What the fuck ever,keep the motherfucker away from my kids I'm not playing"

He grabbed my arm gripping it tight,

Katoya-"Let me go"

NT-"I'm not playing I don't want another nigga playing daddy to my daughter"

He let me go giving me the evil eye walking away. I went back in dressing room

Larry-"You okay?"

Katoya-"Yeah lets get this over with"

We started to walk onto stage Don,Larry and Amanda were behind me.

Katoya-"Thank you guys so much coming out tonight I appreciate you all. But I have something to say, I will be partnering up with Don to work on a clothing line together and we are processing to make a store"

Don-"That's right, are y'all here for it and there is another thing Katoya wanted to say anything"

Katoya-"Right now I am doing job openings for my new store thank you all and have a bless day, and I want to thank Amanda and Larry for helping me through this journey I couldn't have done it without you guys I love y'all"

We walked off stage, The look on Lisa face in the audience for not thanking her was priceless.

Larry-"You hear that"

I could hear someone yelling and it sounded like it was getting closer by the minute, Lisa turned the corner looking pissed.

Lisa-"What the hell I don't get a thank you, bitch I basically made you and I don't get a thank you"

Larry-"Bestfriend just say the word and I got that ass"

Katoya-"See I paid my dues to you a long time ago. See now I basically did you a favor you signed to MissDivaKurveCollection to work up under me so bitch give me a thank you"

I walked away, I never did any wrong to Lisa and here goes the beef I just feel it coming it want be too much talking I'm not with it. I'm making too many boss moves for her to start anything

Don-"Calm down"

Katoya-"Lets go, bring me my kids and let's go"

Larry-"Bestfriend I don't know what's going on but Lisa is about to get some shit started"

Amanda-"I'm totally lost"

The producer brought me my kids, I grabbed Nalani and held Kenny hand. Here comes the bullshit in this celebrity world but I'm prepared for anything right now.

**A Few Weeks Later**
*Nathaniel*
Lisa and I was sitting on my couch cuddling watching TV. Before you jump the gun if Katoya can go and date Don then I can date who I want and do what I want so don't even judge me. Don't nobody have a clue the Lisa and I are messing around and I plan to keep it with that way.

Lisa-"I think Don and Katoya shouldn't be dating"

NT-"Why do you think that"