Just One Piece Then Hugs!!!

Hi everyone I dare you all to give the person you hate a hug if not I'm cutting off every finger every night until you do. If you run out, you also have lots of bloody parts. Jeff I can have a piece of your hair?? It may or may not be placed on a voodoo doll so I can cause you pain... Also Jeff btw, have you heard your theme song painted smile? If you haven't, go listen to it!

~@crazyforeyelessjack1

Hiraite: LIKE DAMNNNN!!! That girl can write a lot!!! And Jeff?? It look like she wuvs you...

Jeff: NO SHE DOESNT...!!!! *takes out a knife and cut a small tiny piece of his hair* There Crazy... You can have it... And Hiraite!!

Hiraite: What...?!

Jeff: *stands closer to Hiraite and cuts her arm*

Hiraite: OW!! What the...?! *looks down on her arm and sees that she's bleeding* OH HELL NAW!!!!

Jack: *slaps Jeff upside the head* You asshole!!

Hiraite: Anyways let's start the hugging!!! Or hating!!! *smiles*

Ben: I wanna go first!!! *hugs Jane*

Jane: .... *hugs Slender*

Slender: Bitch... *hugs Jeff*

Jeff: Asshole... *hugs Hiraite*

Hiraite: *slaps Jeff* Don't fucking touch me ever again!!! *hugs Sonic*

Sonic: .... *hugs Smile Dog*

Smile: *growls then licks Jack*

Jack: Eww... What the fuck did he do that...?!

Jeff: Well... That's just his sign of not liking you or in other words hating you...

Jack: Oh... *hugs Rake*

Rake: *hugs Masky*

Masky: .... *hugs Ben*

Hoodie: *hugs Ben*

Ben: Da Fuq?!?!

Sally: *hugs the chair*

Hiraite: Sally why are you hugging the chair??

Sally: Cuz the chair always trips me so I hate it!!!

Jeff: By the way Crazy, I have seen the Painted Smile video... It wasn't good...

Hiraite: *slaps Jeff then runs away*

Jeff: HIRAITE!!!!

Hiraite: *laughs loudly while running*