Chapter 1

Everything is always exciting in life. Well in my life that is. No one ever thought a sweet little girl like me could find herself in the WWE. My father was always a fan and my brother too. We used to sit every night and watch it together. Here's the thing the moment I said I wanted to be part of it my dad almost fainted. He wasn't happy at first but he then agreed to it, to my luck. I had a bachellor's degree in Biology at only 20 years old, so when I decided this everyone was pretty much in shock. I don't particularly like hurting people, so thank God its all show. That's why I chose it, I wanted to be remembered. If it doesn't works out I'll continue to be a pediatrician, I love kids.

Here I am with 22 years old, and I made it to the WWE. It was hard I'm not going to lie, but I hope it's all worth it. I'm sitting nervous on the couch waiting to be called to make-up and hair. The makeup and hair stylists stepped out and motioned me to come in. My hair is done wavy, my makeup is done very natural. It's time to dress up. They gave me a white knitted top saying "How bad can a good girl get?". Which it kind of fit my whole sweet and innocent personality. Yeah, I admit I'm very innocent to a lot of things. So yeah, I am a good girl. I had some ripped shorts now, brown boots and a jean jacket.

"Sweety? Sweety?" I shook my head looking for the one talking to me.
"Are you okay?" The dresser asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous" I nervously laughed.

"You'll be fine", she smiled at me, "here this is my last touch for you", she placed a flower crown on my head, "it's not everyday I get to dress a girl here cute".

I laughed, "I'm not your usual bad girl".

"No, you are not. But I have a feeling you'll be better" she poked my nose, "I'm done, you look beautiful. Remember don't be nervous and stay away from trouble makers, and with that I mean the Wyatt family" she adviced.

I chuckled, "Yeah, I'll obviously remember that", I really didn't want any trouble, especially with the Wyatt family.

"What are you waiting for? Run along!" She pushed me out of the room.

"Wait one more thing" but the door was already closed. I sighed and started walking to the divas waiting room. I sure hope Eva is not there she doesn't seems nice. I started looking around this was my new home, my new job, my new life. I bumped into someone. I looked to see Brie Bella smiling at me.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry Brie, I didn't mean too" I said worried.

"Hey, stop worrying it's okay, you are the new one right?" She smiled.

"Yes, I'm sorry, my name is Mikaela, but everyone calls me Mila" I shook her hand.

"Wonderful, you know you are the youngest diva here, Mila"

"I guess so" I blushed.

"Aww look at her Nikki, she is so cute" Brie beamed.

"Definitely", Nikki chuckled, "love the shirt by the way" she said looking at it.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Awww those cheekbones" Brie took my cheeks.

"Brieeee" I whined.

"Yeah, yeah okay, I'll stop for now" she rolled her eyes.

"You guys do have the same personalities except well Mila is more innocent" Nikki chuckled.

"This is what I count for a sister" Brie rolled her eyes. They are both so nice, I'm very thankful that they were the first I met.

"Hello ladies", Steph stepped in, "we have one more newbie, her name is Layla" the girl stepped into the room. I couldn't believe my eyes. My long lost best friend was standing infront of me.

"Layla?" I said. "Mila?" She answered.
Before I knew it I ran towards her and jumped into her. We hugged.

"Oh my God, I havent seen you since..."

"Since college I know" she said while hugging me.

"I've missed you so much, you were like a sister to me" I hugged her tightly.

"We still are" she said.

"Why you left?" I asked wiping a tear escaping my eye.

"We'll talk about that later" she stated and I nodded I was just so happy to see her. Now, we are working on the same place, I love it.

"Yes, you'll have time to catch up later girls. We know have to introduce you into the WWE world in a very interesting way" Steph said.

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"Just follow me" she smiled wickedly but we followed.

"Gorilla, I need a microphone" Steph said as we walked by her to the amazing atmosphere that was out there.

"Now you girls follow me" She instructed.

"Wasn't there a match right now?" Layla said.

"It's all done now" she smiled.

"Oh okay" I smiled.

"Now you girls need to show courage, personality and strong will" she instructed again.

"We will Steph" we both said excited.

She nodded and walked again into the ring and we followed but as her song rang and we made it out we realized there was still a match going.
Roman Reigns stood there in a match against the Wyatt family and Dean Ambrose by his side.

Steph, Layla and I distracted them only to the Wyatt family tackle them down while Steph laughed. This was her plan all along take down Roman and Dean using us as a distraction. I stood there shocked. I couldn't imagine us as the bad girls. I didn't want that but most to my surprise and Steph the boys stood up and in one swift moment both speared the Wyatts and won the match. Roman growled at Steph while she was furious. They both now stood in the corner of the ring.

"Oh don't pout Roman, I was just trying to introduce this beautiful new divas to the WWE world. Right, Mikaela? Mikaela here is our youngest diva, isn't she adorable?" She passed the mic to me.

"I... I.." I stuttered nervously. Roman took a step forward and took the rope in his hand while looking at me, his eyes looking at me intensely and his mouth a bit parted. Dean looked at Layla curiously with his head sideways and a smirk in his face.

"Don't stutter Mila" Steph snapped. I handed her the mic again.

"And here is Layla too, WWE these are your new divas" everyone tried to warn Dean and Roman the Wyatt family was getting up but they were still looking at us. I panicked and shouted, "Look out!" But, by the time they turned they were both out of breath on the floor of the ring as the Wyatts laughed and got off the ring.

"Oh my God" my instinct was to run and help them and I did. I ran to the ring Layla on mu side and I got to Roman and she to Dean. They both lied breathless on the floor.

"Roman, are you okay?" I said lifting his head and wiping his hair off his face. He growled.

"Oh God, am I hurting you?" I tried hard not too.

"No, no, you are not. I'm sorry, I think I'm seeing an angel" he chuckled with pain.

"Okay, obviously you are not okay, they must had hit you pretty hard. But nice try even in pain and all" I chuckled. He smiled and brushed a strand of hair off my face. I smiled at him.

"I see ladies, you took their side and let me tell you this, you took the wrong side. They are never going to win" Steph said as she laughed at took off. My God what do we got ourselves into. First catastrophe of the day? Check.