Chapter 8

"What the hell Lay!" I covered my eyes from the uncomfortable sight.

"Mila chill, this is completely normal" Dean chuckled. Is not normal if it is in my room.

"Not in my room, Dean" I whined.

"Come on, Mila we are adults here" Layla laughed.

"Besides Dean was leaving" she laughed.

"What? The hell I'm not" he countered.

"Oh yeah you are" she chuckled. My hands were still covering my eyes. It maybe silly of me but I've never done anything sexual in my life and this was the most awkward position I've ever been.

"Guyssss get dressed!" I whined again.

"Fucking tease" I heard Dean say to Layla and her laughing at the comment.

I took steps back to allow Dean to get out but my back met something hard. I turned around with my hands still covering my face when I heard the familiar voice I just left.

"Angel? Why are you covering your eyes?" He asked curiously and took my hands off my face.

He took a look in my room and chuckled.

"Oh I see now" he laughed.

I turned around and screech when I saw Dean still in his undies. I buried my face in Roman's chest.

"Oh come on, Angel. This is very normal" he caressed my hair.

"Its disturbing!" I whined.

"Having sex is normal" he chuckled.

"I wouldn't know" I whispered. He kissed my forehead.

"I get is not a constant for you.." He tried.

"It doesn't have to be" I cut him.

"Sleeping with girls is normal" he countered.

"You would know would you?" I said suddenly anger rising in me. I was jealous of how inexperienced I was and how he was more than experienced. No, I was not jealous of not doing that I was jealous that he had done it with other girls.

"You've had your fair share of it haven't you?" I crossed my arms.

"Angel don't be like that" he growled.

"I think you guys should go" I whispered.

"Angel please" he tried but I didn't listen. I was frustrated at the fact I may be falling for a player.

"Goodbye beast" I cut him again.

He punched the wall and walked out running his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry Mila" Dean sheepishly said to me.

"It's okay Dean" I smiled weakly at him and he kissed my cheek and was off.

"Mila, I think we need to talk" Layla said from the other side of the room.

"I know" I sighed.

"You can't just reacted to something like this like that. We are adults you know?" He smiled weakly.

"I'm sorry, Lay. I just... It just shocks me" I looked down embarrassed.

"Hey, dont be embarrassed. I was like that too. Don't get me wrong I haven't lost my virginity but.."

"But you were about to", I smiled at her, "you really like him do you? You love how he drives you nuts" I chuckled.

"I do" she blushed. "But don't tell him that! I'm playing hard to get" she smirked.