Chapter 3

"Roman let's just go. Please, I don't want any trouble" I begged him pushing him of the ring, but he didn't budge.

"Yeah Roman, do what the chica says" Alberto Del Rio said.

"Show the WWE universe how much of a coward you are" Sheamus spoke this time.

"Coward? I'm sorry have you guys seen yourselves for a second? The best cowards I know are you guys" Layla budge in. That girl is too much outspoken.

"Yes, Layla is right, I like her spirit" Dean smirked at her, "we are gonna take you down League of Nations, or as I say League of Morons!"

Roman was as mad as Dean by now. I could feel his body tense everytime Sheamus or Rusev took a step towards me.

"Get out, both of you now" Roman instructed me and Layla.

"No" I said stubbornly.

"Angel, please" his eyes begging.

"There is four of them, two of you. Absolutely not, you are outnumbered. Layla and I can make one of you" I said frustrated. This man has a death wish.

"You don't think, I can take them down?" He smirked. "Watch me baby" he smirked and went up to Sheamus.

He punched Sheamus in the gut and then speared him. Dean was working on Alberto while Rusev was watching us hungrily. Layla and I were now on each other's side taking steps back while Rusev took steps fowards. He finally reached us and grabbed me by the waist.

"Lana is a wonderful woman, but you? You are innocent. Rusev likes innocent" he said to me getting close to my face. His smell, his breath, his horrible attitude, his aggressiveness, everything from him disgusted me.

"You disgust me", I said furiously, "let me go!"

"What?!!!!" He shouted angrily and took my face squeezing it with one hand, "What did you just said little girl?"

"She said, LET ... HER ... GO!" Roman launched at him leaving Rusev breathless.

Layla took me by my arm and pushed me out of the ring. We were trying to get away when the lights went off. I tried to see but I couldn't. I could only feel Layla's arm holding mine but it was been taken away now as she screamed.

"Layla!" I shouted until I fell to the ring floor. Someone grabbed my ankle and was now leading my body towards the center of the ring. I felt a hole and being lead there as I screamed for my life. This was not part of the show. Not this. The lights went on, only for Roman too see I was almost out of his sight. He ran and took hold of my hand pulling me up and the other hand pushed me down. Who on earth is doing this to me? That's when I saw him Kevin Owens. Roman freed me from his grasp and pulled me out. We both fell to the floor me on top of him. He got up and went to get Kevin but it was too late. The League of Nations was already leaving and Kevin Owens was nowhere to be seen.

Sheamus had a microphone on his hands, "Mark my words Roman Reigns, this is only the beginning of what's coming for you and your friends" he evily laughed and left.

Roman started at him furious until he left. I suddenly realized I was bleeding from my mouth. When I fell to the floor I must have hit it very hard.

"Come on" Roman said trying to pick me up annoyed. What? What's his problem?

"No, I can do it alone thank you very much" I got up mad at him and walked off.

"I'll see you soon L" I said to Layla while she was talking with Dean.

"Please make sure you get that checked" she gestured to my mouth.

"Yes" I said to her reaching for my mouth and walking off the stage. I could hear footsteps behind me so I quickened my pace. Why is he even following me? He is mad at me and I at him for being mad with no reason.

"Stop" he shouted.

"Why are you following me?" I asked angrily.

"I want to make sure you are okay and you are certainly not" he said looking at my mouth.

"I'll be fine, now leave me alone" I walked off again.

"I will follow you anyways" he sang behind me.

"For someone who is annoyed by me, you sure seem to like following me" I rolled my eyes and kept walking. He ran and stopped in front of me stopping me from getting any further away from him.

"You need to get that checked" he said.

"And you need to stop being a jerk" I retorted.

"A jerk? I am not" he crossed his arms.

"You were annoyed by me in the ring, just because I was bleeding" I reminded him.

"Because if you hadn't been so stubborn and left that wouldn't had happened" he fought back.

"I can do whatever I want, you don't own me" I retorted and cried in pain when I felt the pain in my mouth.

"Why are you so stubborn?" He said frustrated.

"Why are you so bossy?" I shouted. He frowned at me and took a step closer to me. He was now towering me. He is so much taller than me and huge. My face was right in front of his chest and looked down and took my face in his hands.

"You are gonna drive me crazy" he breathed. He leaned down and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me but he took my distraction and sent me over his shoulders.

"Put me down, Reigns" I kicked.

"Not gonna happen baby" he chuckled. "Make yourself comfortable until we get to the clinic"

After they cleaned my bruise and put on some antibiotics I was discharged. I looked at the time, it was 11:00 pm already. Great, I think Layla left without me. I walked out to see Roman standing against the wall. He must have waited there all this time. That's kind of cute actually.

"Well then Angel, are you gonna be okay?" He asked sweetly.

"I will certainly not die" I chuckled.

"Good, want a ride? And maybe something to eat?" He asked walking to his car. I started at it wide eyed. He had a black Range Rover and it was beautiful.

"I.. um.. Sure" I smiled shyly.

He opened the door for me which thanked him for and got on.

"Like it?" He smirked.

"Like it? Love it" I giggled.

"I would of thought you liked girlier cars" he chuckled.

"Trust me, I love this" I hit his arm.

"Well then food and then hotel?" He asked turning it on.

"Food and hotel" I breathed.

After eating we were back to the hotel. It was already midnight and I was so ready for bed. He walked me up to my floor, "So this is me" I said stopping at my door.

"Mine is only six doors away" he said.

"Oh okay" I said awkwardly.

"So if you want someone to cuddle..." He tried.

I hit his arm, "Stop it perv"

He laughed, "I want you all to myself, Angel", he kissed my forehead. I rolled my eyes at him quoting my theme song.

"Good night, Roman" I shut my door at his face.