Chapter 4

"Wakey, wakey!" Layla jumped in my bed.

"Pleaseee ten more minutes!" I groaned.

"No! No more minutes come on, Survivor Series is on fire today and we need to get ready!" She shouted still jumping. Then she dropped to her knees and I reached to touch anywhere of her face.

"What are you doing?" She mumbled between my fingers.

"Trying to find the off button for you" I said with my eyes closed.

"Come on, or I'll call Roman. I think he'll know what to do" she giggled.

My eyes shot open, "Fine, I'm up. I'm up".

"Good girl" she grinned, "go take a bath, I'll be waiting down stairs".

I got up and took a shower got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Layla was already sitting there with the Bellas.

"Hey girls" I greeted them.

"Hey, cuteness. About time you showed up" Brie smiled.

"Yeah, sorry about that" I smiled shyly, "I'll be back, I'm going to get some coffee and food" I excused myself.

I went to the breakfast buffet and placed in my plate pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and fruits. I went straight to the coffee machine and served my coffee.

"That's a lot of food, for such a little body" I jumped at the sound of the deep voice behind me.

I turned around to see Roman smirking at me.

"Don't sneak up at me like that! I almost dropped my coffee" I whispered yelled at him.

He chuckled, "All that food... You actually eat it all?"

"Yes I do" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"And do you always eat like that?" He asked again.

"Yes I do" I answered annoyed.

"How come you are so thin though?" He placed his hands on my shoulders that sent a shiver down my spine.

I shrugged out of his reach, " I have a fast metabolism, you know is when you eat a lot every time of the day so you accelerate it. You know like food, snack then food then snack. Its good for your system, especially if you eat a complete meal with all the essentials" I explained him.

He took a step closer and put his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear, "Hmm I like a woman with a good appetite and happens to have a smart mouth" I gasped at his proximity but it was when he squeezed my waist when I jumped nervously and spilled the coffee in his shirt. All of it.

"Oh now you've done it" I stared at him angrily.

"Ouch. That's hot woman!" He exclaimed.

"Well its completely your fault" I said furiously trying to clean his shirt with a napkin.

"How is it my fault?" He raised an eyebrow smirking.

"You... You know what you did" I stutter.

"I make you nervous, don't I?" He smirked.

"What? No, no you don't" I tried to deny it.

"It's okay angel, I'll take from here" he said taking the napkin from my hand and walking away leaving me flustered.

The Angel and the BeastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara