Chapter 6

Rusev's song played in the arena. Oh no, not this again. Roman turned his attention to the entrance and in came the rest of the League of Nations. Triple H cleared the ring as the came down to it. Roman looked at me furious and got distracted.

"Roman, watch out!" I shouted but it was too late. Sheamus kicked his jaw and he fell down the mattress. He tried to get up but The League of Nations was faster tackling him to the ground and kicking and punching him simultaneously.

"Leave him alone, you monsters! I shouted. Rusev, Sheamus and Alberto averted their attention to me. They backed me up against the ring corner. I closed my eyes for the blow but it didn't come. Roman had gotten up and Superman punched each one of them and they ran off the ring as Roman on his knees catching up his breath looking at them furiously, while holding his abdomen.

"This is just a glimpse of what's coming for you Reigns! Later tonight you are gonna feel my buddy here fury. And don't you think things are gonna go good for your little angel either!" Sheamus said through the mic and they walked out.

"Oh my God Roman! Are you okay?!" I removed the hair from his face.

"I'm okay, Angel, nothing I haven't gone through before" he breathed into my lips. I felt the urge to kiss him, to make it all better but I didn't. I can't fall for him, I just can't.

"Roman, I'm sorry that this is happening to you" I looked at him pained.

"I'm more worried about you. A 2 vs 1 match, don't get me wrong, I believe you can do it. Those are strong divas though and Steph could come out too and I can't help you in that situation. Trust me, I would love to break her face but I can't" he cupped my face, "you are in big trouble angel, and it's because of me"

"It's because I stand for what is right, and helping you is right. They are being so unfair" I sighed. "Those are some strong divas huh?" I chuckled, "maybe I need to be less of an angel and more of a beast like you", I teased him.

He laughed, "Love your sense of humor babe"

Babe? Oh my God those words leaving his mouth sent shivers all over my body.

"Don't.. Dont call me that" I stuttered.

He laughed and took my hand and walked us out of the arena.

"Oh my fucking God, Mila. Do you know how much in trouble you are?!" Layla hugged me.

"I know, I know" i sighed.

"Brother, they aren't putting it easy for any of you" Dean tapped Roman's shoulder.

"I know, but one thing I have clear is that I'm getting that championship. The other thing I have clear is that I'll do anything to protect her. But she is so stubborn sometimes" Roman glared at me.

"I have a match to get prepared for" I glared at him back and walked to the lockers.

"I will help you, if I see the situation getting out of hand, Ill run to the arena" Layla assured me.

"I want to win, but it's gonna be hard. And Roman he's got it bad too" I placed my hands in my face.

"Yeah, he's got it bad, but for you" she laughed.

"Layla" I warned her.

"What? It's true. Come on, is like you are his number one priority. Not even the championship can top you for him" she giggled.

"He is a pain in the ass" I rolled my eyes.

"Yet, you dont seem to doubt one second in running to the ring when he is in trouble" she crossed her arms grinning at me.