New book or not?

Hey guys I know I haven't updated but I am working on it cause of school and you know so I was wondering if I should make a book cause I had this idea for the blues and it's called 'falling for you' I will give you a preview so here it is  (just to let you know Kazuhiko Mizushima is boomer and Miyako Gotokuji is bubbles)

"Oh I'm Kazuhiko Mizushima"
Said the boy named as Kazuhiko. "Oh well my name is Miyako Gotokuji its nice to meet you and thank you for saving me"said Miyako. "No problem I can't just let you stay like that"said Kazuhiko. Kazuhiko took her to the water fountain in the middle of the park to sit down. As Miyako sat down next to him getting a rag that he had and water from the fountain and cleaning off the  blood. As he did that she notice he had freckles on his face with made him look cute. "So why did that girl pushed you off the swing?"questioned Kazuhiko. "Oh well her name is Minako Tokujigou and she liked this guy named Ben so I told her to go tell him how she feels and when she did he said he didn't feel the same way and that he liked someone else so she asked who and he said he liked me so she ran off crying and he asked me out I rejected him cause I didn't feel the same way so I went after her and try to comfort her but she was saying how I was rubbing it in her face and said I was a slut and she push me and I got cut, she was about to slap me but then you saved me"said Miyako smiling. "Well you can't blame him you are beautiful"he said while smiling causing her to blush. "Well all done now see if it feels better?"asked Kazuhiko as he finish cleaning her wound getting up and watch her get off the fountain and walk around. Miyako walks and realize it doesn't hurt anymore and was happy, "Thank you so much"Miyako said and hug him while Kazuhiko looked surprised but hugged back with a smile. "Sure no problem now you better go home it's getting dark"he said while looking up in the sky while it's turning red and orange. Miyako notice it was getting dark and looked at Kazuhiko with a big smile. "Thank you again I hope we can be friends and meet here again"she said as she hold out her pinkie in front of him. "Yeah I like to be friends and I promise we will meet here again"said Kazuhiko taking out his pinkie and tangling it with her pinkie.

So what do you guys think of the preview is it good or not that's not the whole prologue it's just part of it so if you want to read the whole prologue then tell me in the comment and thank you to the people who read this book I love you all(as a friend 😋)
-ruby-