Disclaimer

Loving The CEO (18+) Disclaimer

© 2015 by Nene, Loving The CEO (18+)

This book is a work of fiction, all names, characters, places and location are all products of the writer's imagination.

Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Please do not upload, scan or distribute this book in any form or means including electronic, photocopying or recording without the author's permission, this is an illegal act and is punishable by law and I will hunt your ass down for justice.

Please refrain from posting negative and disrespectful comments for I will delete them I do not appreciate anyone negativity and their bullying.

This book is Rated R and it's for persons 18 and older. If you are below 18 and is mature enough to read sex scenes you can go ahead and read this book, if you are not please do not read this book then comment on it being too explicit because I did warn you.

You can like my Facebook page for exclusive content of upcoming book, sneak peeks and discussion (link also found in bio)

Sneek Peek

"Is there a reason why you're staring at me?" I asked him

"Yes, I like what I see"

Blushing I waved off his remark and asked "what can I do for you today?"

"Well I'm asking if you could go on a date with me? He asks bluntly

"M-me go on a date with you?" I asked surprised

"Yes, why do you sound so surprised"

"Well for one, we don't know each other, we just met yesterday and I don't know what you're like"

"Well, my name is Adam and I'm the CEO of Jacob's enterprise"

"Well nice to meet you Adam and is that supposed to impress me?"

"That wasn't the response I was expecting I was expecting you tell me your name"

By now three persons were waiting to be cashed and were complaining asking Adam to leave so they can get service but he didn't even turn around to acknowledge their remarks.

"Adam, you're holding up the line could you leave and come back"

"Do I look stupid?" he asked while chuckling, "you expect me to leave so you could give me the run around. Your customers are waiting so I would you to say yes so we can both get on with our lives."

Emily a cashier at a small book store in New York meets Adam, CEO of Jacob Enterprise a billionaire. He is seen as ruthless, arrogant and words that are not fit for the human ear to his employees because of the way he acts towards them. But in reality he is a sweet and loving soul who goes for what he wants, and he wants Emily.

Emily and Adam got off to a rocky start but they end up in a relationship that is blissful and loving, but what they don't know is that external forces are plotting to break them up and a tragedy happens in the end that leaves Emily shaken to the core.