chapter 3

So then Marie said "ok what". Then Carlos said "listen I am not one of those villians like I told you before and I am going to be honest I like you a lot Marie and I want to prove to you i am not a bad guy. Neither are Mal,Evie,and Jay". Then Marie knew how sorry Carlos was and walked up to him and said "I know you are not a bad guy there are good in you and you just have to find it". Then he said "I just did I found someone who I love and will love me for me". Then he asked her "Marie, will you go out with me"? Marie was happy and started to tear up then she told him "aww you are so sweet yes and even though you are afraid of dogs". Then she started laughing again but so did Carlos. So then he said "from now on no more secrets or lies". Then he grabbed her and hugged her and said "can we start over"? She said "sure i would love that". So they let go and Carlos said "hi I'm Carlos". then she said "hi Carlos I'm Marie". They both laughed and went to go tell the others that they were ok now. Then Jay said "see dude i told you wouldn't loose her". Carlos laughed and said "yeah dude thanks". Then they all went to go walk but then Marie realized she had to go so they all said "we will walk you home". She said "aww thanks guys". So they walked her home. After they did they went back to their dorm rooms.