A villians love story

So Evie said to her magic mirror "mirror mirror in my hand where is Marie"? Then it said she was by the park bench. So Carlos said "I'm going to go get her". So he did and Marie said "Hey Carlos". He was so happy to see her again and so was she. Carlos said "Hey Marie" then he hugged her and she hugged him back. Mal,Evie,and Jay were happy Carlos found Marie. Then Mal said "I got to go I have to go see Ben". Then Evie said "Yeah same I have to go find Doug he might need help with something". Jay didn't need to go anywhere but he knew his friend needed to be with his girl so he left with the girls too. Then Marie said "I missed you". Carlos said "I kept thinking about you all night that's how much I missed you". Then she said "aww i never had that happen before you are so sweet Carlos". He blushes and then said "aww". Then he said "so you want to go for a walk around Auradon"? Marie said "Sure". So she got up then Carlos grabbed her hand and walked around for hours and talked until it was curfew and they both had to go. So Marie said "Well thanks for the walk it was so romantic. You are really sweet". Carlos said "Your welcome anything for my girl". She giggled and they both hugged but all of a sudden Carlos leaned in and kissed her. She was shocked but she liked it. Then Carlos said "I love you Marie". She said "I love you too Carlos". All happy they both said "bye" and left.