In The Locker Room

Justin P.O.V

Justin why are you still laying down!?! You know you have school today. And you not about to start missing your first hour!

It's only 5:40 and I have to be at school 8:00 mom. So I don't really need to get up right now. Then my Mom said you know what I'm fucking tired of all of y'all fucked up ass attitudes and y'all smart ass mouths!!

Mama I didn't even catch an attitude and all I was saying is I have enough time to still get ready. Then you got mad in start yelling!

But ok I'm done talking and I'm just gone get up because if I say something else we gone keep on arguing so whatever! Then my Mom said No I'm going to put my hands on one of y'all because I am not the one! Oh ok can you close the door behind you on your way out?!

Jake came in asking what happened..... Like bitch can you hear. So I told him like I gotta get in the shower so I'll tell you later.

But ain't nobody got time for that I have more important things to think about then that lady/my mother. Damnn I'm working this uniform I make myself say meowww.

So now I'm at school and all I can do is think what's going to happen today. When I meet him in the boy's locker room later on.

So now it's third hour and I'm almost to the boys locker room in their he is walking throw the door and I quickly follow.

But now I can't seem to find him but then someone grab me by my wrist in pulled me into the locker. Then I turned us in slammed them into the locker in when I looked at their face it was him with a big smile on his face.

Then he turned us again in slammed me back on locker in said surprise. Then he just pushed his lips on mine but I didn't fight him instead I started kissing him back.

Then he licked on my bottom lip for entry but I didn't give it to him. So he started to kiss on my neck then he lift up shirt and licked my nipple.

Then I started to moan out loud and I grab his face with both hands to bring him back up. But it felt so good so I let him. Then he unbuckled my pants in licked my waist line which made me moan louder then before then he started to pull down my underwear in then.

Brandon here

Lol come on guy's and girl's your gonna have wait in see what happens next.

meow and thx