It's Morning

Jussie P.O.V

I woke up with Justin arm's wrapped around me. Which felt pretty good until I started to feel my friend downstairs getting aroused. So I knew I had to get away even if we are boyfriend's, I'm sure he doesn't won't to wake up to my cock poking him.

So I tried to slip from within his grip but his hold got even tighter on me. Then he said where do you think your going. You can't just make me horny then try to leave.

Then he started to trail kissing down my neck and body. Then he stopped at my waist line and came back up to my neck and started kissing until he found my soft spot. Then he started to suck on neck in then he bit down in sucked on that spot hard and long.

Which had me moaning so loud then when I tried to say he name it came out as a moan. Which made him get even more horny and started to kiss down my chest and stomach.

Then he pulled my underwear down which my cock shot up. Then he said "it looks like someone's happy to see me" but I didn't complain because we were both really really happy to see him.

Then just as he licked the tip of my cock and moaned his name the the door flew open and Britney ran in the room in jumped on top of Justin.

Which he fell on top of me and our erections had rubbed together and I moan a little and Justin groaned as he pushed up of me in made Britney slide off the bed. Then she tried to snatch the covers away. But she gave up because it's two against one.

Then she said "stop trying to suck each other's dicks off and get ready today's the bigggg day" and then she walked out. Justin said looks like we have to wait and then he left out.

LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKK!!!!

Brandon here

Lol I'm sooo.... Me but whatever

And thanxxx✌ and meoww