Oh No

Derrick P.O.V

So Marcus and Me took a shower put on our clothes and went down stairs with my mother and sister. They were putting the food on the table when my mother looked up and seen Marcus.

She said Derrick who is your friend? And ask him would he like to stay over for dinner? Marcus stepped up before I could speak and said I'm Marcus and Derricks boyfriend in I would love to stay over for dinner.

My mom said great and welcome to the family. My name is Marry and my daughter name is Mariah nice to finally meet you. Derrick is always sayings something about you.

Then my evil sister step up in said he is always talking about "Justin" he is your real boy- but at that moment the doorbell rang.

So I quickly ran to the door in open it until my worst nightmare was standing before me. Britney and her parent's in some boy I've never seen before was standing at the door.

So I slammed the door in all of their faces. And my mother screamed as she ran over to the door in quickly opened it back up.

My Mom was saying "I'm so sorry he's been acting funny all day please forgive him". They all forgave me even that bitch Britney which is making her way over to Marcus, my Sister, and Me and she has that boy with her must be her boyfriend or something.

Then says OMG HEYYYY I didn't know you lived here. But now we all are in a complete circle and she said You little bitches how dare you, I know it all you damn- but she was cut off by us being called into the kitchen.

I asked Marcus what did she mean and he said he don't know but he looks just worried as I am.

So our parents been talking and the guy is not Britney real father but is her step-father. Him and Britney mother got married at week ago and the boy is his son. So my sister, Britney, and that boy have secretly talking all while we been having dinner and next week my family goes over to Britney house for dinner.

Then Marcus ask the boy the crazy/meanest question "are you completely white or are you mixed". It was completely quiet until my mother told Marcus I think it's time you go home ok honey then the boy said it's ok and I'm completely white then he started talking to my sister and Britney again.

The rest of the night went smooth until my mom said "Oh I forgot to introduce my son Derrick and his boyfriend Marcus their gay.

Britney step-father was about to say something when his son cut him off. Then he said see you later and then Britney said yeah see you at school Derrick and Marcus. Justin is gonna love what I tell him and how about we all have a fun day all tomorrow and next friday.

And my mom agreed.... this is going to be hell.

Brandon here

So not that much happened tonight but what about tomorrow?

Like and comment

Meowww and thanxxx✌