I Get What I Want

Derrick P.O.V

So I'm in the shower thinking like Justin got hell of body. And he just sexy as fuck period. But wanna fuck and his friend seems like a lil freak bitch so imma hit that real quick.

Justin should pick his friend's more carefully next time. But it's not like Marcus or Me gone tell him or at least not until I'm done fucking him but that won't be until a long time.

Marcus P.O.V

Who in the fuck do Justin think he is telling me to back off. Did he forget we best friends so we share everything and everyone.

And today is friday and Derrick will won't this because there is no resisting me.

Maybe today after school I should stop by Derrick house. In show him what I'm working with.

But since Justin not planning on riding that dick anytime soon I might as while. If he find out I'm sure he will just forget and forgive or is it the other way around?

Derrick P.O.V again

So today I been getting looks from Marcus all day. And it's making me want to fuck him on his desk right now.

Justin barely noticing because he to focus on his damn work. In when he do notice he don't only snap on Marcus but on me too from not telling him or telling Marcus to fuck off but why would I when I like it.

The way he suck on that pickle make my dick hard. But I got this other boy coming over to my house after school and I'm gone fuck his ass up.

So now I'm walking home and I'm trying to get past all this shit my new neighbors got all over their front lawn and the sidewalk. Like damn bitch it's not that hard to move it from their truck to their house is it.

Then when I get in my house the smell of food floods my nostrils. Then once I entered the kitchen my mother is cooking up a storm I asked my mom what was all the food for.

Then she said that she invited the new neighbors over for dinner later. And that one of my friends are waiting for me in my room.

Then she ask my sister to take over cooking until she get back from shopping a little more. And my sister agreed while I rushed up to my room to find Charlie only in his boxers with his legs spread out all over my bed.

Brandon here

Hi and can I get some more likes but whatever the next page will be very interesting.

So meowww and thanxxx✌