Part 3-Songs, Bonding, Charity Events, HeartBreak, Truths & Real Friends.

(I DO NOT OWN HOEDOWN THROW DOWN, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR LYLA TO SING TO THE EVERYONE IN TEXAS AT THE CHARITY CONCERT.)

HOEDOWN THROW DOWN-MILEY CYRUS

(I DO NOT OWN BUTTERFLY FLY AWAY, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR LYLA TO SING TO HER DAD.)

BUTTERFLY FLY AWAY-MILEY CYRUS

(I DO NOT OWN TAKE ONE THE WORLD, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR LYLA TO SING TO HER DAD.)

TAKE ONE THE WORLD-ROWN BLANCHARD & SABRINA CARPENTER

(I DO NOT OWN DON'T WALK AWAY, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR LYLA TO SING TO ABOUT JOSH.)

DON'T WALK AWAY-MILEY CYRUS

Part 3

(So everyone liked my new song, it was a hit and that was great. But now, i was being called in by the label ASAP.)

Lucas: You will be fine.

Lyla: What if they are throwing me out.

Lucas: Why would they do that?

Lyla: You have to come with me.

Lucas: Haha, no, i have to go hang out Farkle, then can i take Zay with me?

(His head perked up from the blankets.)

Zay: I heard my name.

Lyla: Please Lucas, it's not like you need both Farkle and Zay to hang out with.

Lucas: Only if Zay wants to go?

Zay: Spend time with your hot older sister, i'm in.

(He said grinning.)

Lyla: You know i'm too old for you right?

Zay: I take it, where i can get it.

Lucas: Yeah, no chance.

Lyla: Well hurry up and get dressed, i have to go and get ready.

(I went upstairs and i got changed into my Lisa outfit, what i didn't know was i supposed to meet Josh at Topanga's for coffee and then go for a tour at the NYU Campus, My phone was on silent and i didn't get his calls.)

(Zay And i walked into the conference room and sat down, when Jennifer said.)

Jennifer: What were you thinking, that is not a song we agreed on, it's not a song written by this label, you could have jeopardised your career.

(Zay got up and he called Maya, Riley, Farkle & Lucas and told them to come here.)

Jake: You know it's against contract, do this sort of thing you knew better.

(10 minutes later.)

Zay: About time, she is getting creamed in there.

Zay: Wait here, until i call you in.

(He walked in and said.)

Zay: Shut up already, we understand, what she did was wrong, what she did was against contract, but with all due respect Jennifer and Jake, but that song, she wrote herself, it came from the heart, it told a story, it was original, not some dumb popstar song that was about boys, it was about a real feeling, it was about her and how she feels, it was a strong song that most teen girls and boys can relate to, and with all due respect her other songs yeah they are great, but don't you think it's time to make a new contract, one that says she writes the songs and she decides what goes on the album, because frankly it is her career, her life and she should be able to decide what to do, and the song may not have been agreed on, but here is Exhibit A...