Part 4-NEW SONGS, RELATIONSHIPS, PERFORMANCES LOVE & FIGHTS/ANGER...

(I DO NOT OWN ROCKSTAR, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR LYLA TO SING TO EVERYONE IN TEXAS AT THE CONCERT FAIR.)

ROCKSTAR-MILEY CYRUS

(I DO NOT OWN THE CLIMB,  I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR LYLA TO SING TO EVERYONE IN TEXAS AT THE CONCERT FAIR.)

THE CLIMB-MILEY CYRUS

(I DO NOT OWN YOU'LL ALWAYS FIND YOUR WAY BACK HOME,  I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR LYLA TO SING TO EVERYONE IN TEXAS AT THE CONCERT FAIR.)

YOU'LL ALWAYS FIND YOUR WAY BACK HOME- MILEY CYRUS

(I DO NOT OWN LET'S GET CRAZY, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR LYLA TO SING TO EVERYONE IN TEXAS AT THE CONCERT FAIR.)

LET'S GET CRAZY- MILEY CYRUS

(I DO NOT OWN HOEDOWN THROW DOWN, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR LYLA, MAYA, RILEY, JOSH, TOPANGA, CORY, ZAY, FARKLE,AVA & AUGGIE TO SING TO EVERYONE IN TEXAS AT THE CHARITY CONCERT.)

TAKE ON THE WORLD-SABRINA CARPENTER & ROWAN BLANCHARD

Part 4

(I was writing my new song, when i came into the kitchen to get a bottle of water and they were making pancakes.)

Lucas: Hey you.

Zay: Oh look the she devil emerges from her secret cave.

Lyla: Grrrrrrrr....

Zay: Oh, she's a feisty one.

(He said making claws with his hands.)

Lyla: No, i'm just getting a bottle of water.

Lucas: It's going to be an awesome day.

Josh: Look guys Lisa Grey just posted that she is going to show us some new material tomorrow.

Lyla: Oh that's cool, you guys should have h-have fun.

Riley: We all will have fun.

Lyla: I'm interrupting something, i'm sorry, i will, well, uhhh, i'm just going to back to my cave.

(I said eyeing Zay.)

(It was finished and then i looked at the clock and it was 3am and i went to sleep and i got woken up, to get up and come down.)

(I saw Josh and i knew i wanted to be with him, i needed him to forgive me.)

Lyla: Can we talk for a minute?

Josh: No not really.

Lucas: Maybe you should listen to what she has to say?

Josh: Okay fine.

Lyla: I'm sorry, for all the pain i have caused you and i won't bother you again.

(3 hours later.)

(I was now standing on stage in my Lisa Grey outfit, when the song started playing and i started singing.)

Lyla(Lisa): I might even be a rock star....

(I stopped the music kept playing. But all i could do was look at everyone from my hometown and i couldn't do this to them, i couldn't lie to them, they are my family.)

Lyla(Lisa): I can't do this.

(I looked and i said into the mic.)

Lyla(Lisa): Sorry.

(Everyone looked just looked at me.)

Lyla(Lisa): I've loved being Lisa, but I....

(I paused for a second and then said.)