Part 6

PART 6

(We all sat down to eat and then afterwards Amy stood up and she said.)

Amy: Can we please have everyones attention?

(They all stopped and went quiet.)

Amy: Seems, my baby Joshua, got into NYU, and his amazing Girlfriend Lyla, did as well and we and when i mean we, i mean my husband and i....

(She was cut of by Rayna.)

Rayna: And my husband and I, thought we would put some money together, for you and Josh, to move into an apartment together.

Amy: It's one floor up from Cory & Topanga, now theres a catch.

(She said, then my dad continued and said.)

Luke: You have to, pay all the bills on time, you both have to get part time jobs, and you have to pick up your siblings and nieces and nephews from school.

Josh: Are you saying you trust us to live together?

(He asked, as he put his arm around me.)

(Then i asked.)

Lyla: Are you sure?

Rayna: Your now at college, baby girl, this is your next step.

Luke: Caterpillar, we are glad we could be apart of your life, for this next step.

(I got up and i hugged my parents and i hugged Amy and Alan. Then i turned to Josh and i was about to say something but i was speechless and then he said.)

Josh: Look's like we got ourselves an apartment.

Topanga: Cory and i would also like to contribute.

(She said as cory finished her sentence,)

Cory: We are going to help you move in and paint your new place.

(Cory walked over to me and he said.)

Cory: Welcome to the family Lyla.

Maya: Haha, she is your Aunt now.

Riley: Maya, your family and that means she is your Aunt too.

Lyla: Cory, i don't know what to say.

Cory: You don't need to say anything.

(He said as he hugged me.)

(Then Lucas said.)

Lucas: Sweet, i can crash at your place from time to time.

Lyla: Oh little brother, i have the best job for you and your friends.

Lucas: Why, are you looking at me like that??

Josh: Your going to help us move in.

Lyla: Oh no, you boys are moving all the heavy stuff and us girls will be painting.

Lucas: Mom, she can't do that can she?

Lyla: Lucas, how would you feel, if you took the spare room in the apartment, and finish school here with your friends?

Lucas: Why?

Lyla: Because Mom & Dad are going back to Austin Texas, to start their record label and i know you wanna stay with your friends, and i know you guys don't want to take Lucas away from his friends and i can take care of him and your all looking at me like i am crazy.

Josh: I would love it....

(Zay cut him off.)

Zay: Lyla, its a beautiful thing, but my parents said Lucas can stay with us and your parents have already thought about it and they will be giving you a call soon Mrs Friar.