Part 5-College, Songs, Family, BBQ'S, Old Loves & Surprises!!!!

(I DO NOT OWN I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU,  I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR LYLA TO SING TO EVERYONE IN TEXAS AT THE CONCERT FAIR.)

I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU -MILEY CYRUS

(I DO NOT OWN TODAY WAS A FARIYTALE,  I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR LYLA TO SING TO EVERYONE IN TEXAS AT THE CONCERT FAIR.)

TODAY WAS A FARIYTALE-TAYLOR SWIFT

PART 5

(We headed out and we ordered our food, and we ate and we were waiting in line for the ferris wheel.)

Josh: Okay, are you sure wanna do this?

Lyla: Yeah i do, why is someone afraid.

(I said as we sat down and the ride attendant locked us in and it started to go up and Josh said.)

Josh: It's kinda a bad time to mention, that i don't like heights?

Lyla: Yeah, a little but the from where i'm sitting the view is great.

Josh: So Lucas gave me this, he said it came a few days ago, Your Mom sent yours out here and my parents got your address from Lucas and they sent mine out.

Lyla: Our NYU acceptance letters?

Josh: Open them at the same time?

Lyla: Deal.

(We both opened them, mine said i got in. Then i said to Josh.)

Lyla: Dear Miss Friar,

CONGRATULATIONS! I am pleased to inform you, of your admission to NYU for the fall semester of 2016.

Josh: You got in.

Lyla: I got in, and now what about you?

Josh: Dear Mr Mathews,

We regret to inform you.....

(I snatched it off and said.)

Lyla: No it's a mistake, they have to let you in.

(He snatched it back and he said.)

Josh: I'm joking, Dear Mr Matthews,

CONGRATULATIONS! I am pleased to inform you, of your admission to NYU for the fall semester of 2016.

Lyla: We both got in.

(I said as i grabbed his face and i kissed him, and as we were kissing, we come to a stop stopped at the top and there were fireworks and it was the perfect moment for our first kiss.)

Josh: We are going to NYU baby.

Lyla: We are, we should tell the others tomorrow, and just enjoy this view.

(We sat there for ten minutes and then got off and started walking back to the car and he drove and i fell in the passenger seat and he carried me.)

Lucas: Thanks for driving her home.

Josh: Uhh no, it was my pleasure.

Lucas: So did you give her the letter from NYU?

Josh: Yeah, we both got in, but keep it to yourself she wants to tell everyone at the bonfire tomorrow, also my parents are coming and so is Maya's mom.

Lucas: I know Riley told me 4 hours ago.

(Josh handed me to Lucas and Lucas put me in bed and tucked me in. They both went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep so i wrote a song, when i was done i went back to sleep. I woke up the sound of talking, i got up and headed downstairs, to find Maya's mom here and Josh's parents were downstairs too, well now everyone was.)