Chapter 1- New Home

Disclaimer- Bleach is property of Tite Kubo.

You can read and see animations and clips from Bleach: Bearers of the Key at www . bearers-of-the-key . deviantart . com - close the gaps) SITE CONTAINS SPOILERS OF LATER CHAPTERS!

"Why do you obey that thing?!" Aizen screamed to Kisuke, as the seal placed on him grew stronger. Kisuke looked down,before he opened his mouth. "'That thing'...Do you mean the Spirit King?

Soul Society would splinter if not for the Spirit King.

He is the linchpin. Without the Linchpin ,Soul Society would crumble easily;

That is how the world works."

When the Spirit King created the Ōken, He knew that one day there would be a being that would try to recreate it, a being that would try to become King itself. So He did something that not even the rest of the royal family knew existed. He took the four main components of the key ,life, death,order ,and chaos ,and chose four humans to bear years it has been transferred from one generation to another.

That was at least 10,000 years ago.

Bleach: The Bearers of The Key

By: Derrick Flax (wabi777)

Chapter one- New Home

"Wake up! Rex wake up,we arrived!" A loud smack could be heard throughout room. "Rex!" A dark skinned teen opened his orange eyes slowly to see his dad standing over him, holding on to his duffel bags.

"Huh?" The teen asked half asleep.

"Come on! We're in Japan, the plane landed like five minutes ago! We're the only ones on...besides the stewardess." Upon hearing this , Rex sat up abruptly , adjusted his orange jacket, and looked around to see an almost empty plane.

"Come on!" His father said as he walked off the plane with his duffel bags. The son grabbed his own ,before walking down the steps and off the plane.

On the ground,He stretched and watched as his dad was already making his way to the airport. When they finally walked in ,they saw a man dressed in a black suit and hat, who held up a sign that read. "Michaels!" in red marker. "Is that our chauffeur?" Rex asked as he pushed past several people.

"Yup." His father, who was easily making his way through the crowd, answered before he approached the driver.

"Michaels, of 2?" The chauffeur asked as he took the sign down. The father nodded and went to shake the man's hand but stopped abruptly.

"I'm Anthony Michaels." The father said with a slight bow ,before the chauffeur did the same. "And this is my son Richard." Rex looked up from his phone ,upon hearing his name.

"Hey." He waved, before rubbing his fingers past his buzz cut hair; his middle finger running past a part on the right side.

"Well ,welcome to Japan!" The chauffeur smiled before he gestured them to the car. "Here ,I'll take your bags." The driver said as he grabbed the luggage from the two and opened the door. Once inside ,Rex closed his phone and leaned his head against the window and looked outside. There were a lot of people going about their business, some hurried , while others leaned against walls and waited. He looked away from the window and to his father , who was making small talk with the chauffeur,before closing his eyes.

After for what seemed like an hour or so ,the car finally stopped, and suddenly there was a flash. Rex was brought out of his sleep, a little string of drool hung on the corner of his mouth as he looked up to see his father conspicuously stuffing a camera in his pocket. The teen rubbed his mouth, before looking to his dad, putting all the pieces together. "You didn't." Rex said as he sat up.