Chapter 2- First Day

Disclaimer- Bleach is property of Tite Kubo.

You can read and see animations and clips from Bleach: Bearers of the Key at www . bearers-of-the-key . deviantart . com - close the gaps) SITE CONTAINS SPOILERS OF LATER CHAPTERS!

Bleach: The Bearers of The Key

By: Derrick Flax (wabi777)

Chapter Two- First Day

Rex laid stretched out in bed, before the alarm rang throughout the room. He blindly swatted at the clock three times before a grunt escaped his lips as he reached over and turned it off. Sighing, he scanned his room, before looking at the clock which read "6:00AM"

The teen stood up and stretched before heading to the bathroom. Minutes later he was out and in his new uniform which consisted of a gray suit jacket with red lining the collar and zipper, and made his way downstairs to the kitchen, but not before he slung his black bag over his shoulder.

Meanwhile Anthony placed some toast on a plate before pulling on his suit and grabbing his suitcase. "I have to go, I have a meeting to attend." He said as he walked out. " Make sure you get to school on time, it's your first day." He said as got in his car and drove off.

Rex held the piece of toast in his mouth as he locked up and made his way to school, as he preferred to eat on the run. After a few minutes Rex found himself standing at the entrance of Karakura High. He looked around the campus, before he made his way into the school.

" ." A man said as he looked out his door.

The teen raised an eyebrow and walked towards the man, who gestured to the office behind him.

"I'm Principal Oyama, I called you here to give you your schedule." The gray haired principal said as passed the schedule to Rex, before adding. "Oh, and becuase you're new here , I'll be assigning a guide so you can become adjusted, they'll be in your class ,which is class 3-2."

"Uh, Thank you." The teen said as he walked out the office, and down the hall. After passing countless classrooms , the teen finally admitted he was lost. Frustrated, he rolled his sleeves up to elbows, and continued to for his class. There were a few students, who looked surprised, as he roamed through the halls. "So this is Karakura high." He said as he rubbed the back of his head. He saw a man up ahead . "Hey!" Rex somewhat yelled as he approached him.

The man was in his late 40's, wore glasses and had a combover.

"Excuse me do you know where class 3-2 is?"

Upon hearing this the man turned around and looking confused as he pointed to his chest.

Rex scowled before he remembered how to say the question. "Do you know where class 3-2 is?"

The man raised his eyebrows in understanding , before he spoke.

"Wait you can see me?!" The man asked in shock

Rex raised an eyebrow at the man , who pointed to his chest were a small chain hung. "Um..I don't get it." Rex said with a confused look.

The man didn't need Rex to speak, to know what he was thinking. He pointed to his chain again, even grabbing it.

"Is that part of the teacher's uniform?" Rex asked as he scratched his head.

The man shook his head in frustration before floating past him.

"What?!" Rex asked as he turned around abruptly to see the man phase through a wall. Rex jumped back, only to earn some strange looks from some of the students in the hallway. The teen quickly scowled at them before turning away ,bumping into a brown haired girl a few inches smaller than him.