Chapter 1

The sound of birds chirping outside a nearby window, woke you from a light slumber. You sat up in bed with the bright sun rays beaming in through the glass, filling the room with a glowing warmth. Stretching your arms out, you stood up and your right foot ran into a heavy cardboard box. 

In reaction, you jumped in surprise, clinging to an injured toe, cursing under your breath. "Damn boxes, I forgot that I wasn't finished unpacking." You said, scanning the vacant, messy bedroom that only contained a mattress to sleep on, and at least fifteen boxes. Six slightly opened, nine still taped shut.

---

The last few months haven't been quite the best. You had to move to a new house. Yep, a new house, which meant, new people, new town, state even, new address, and new surroundings that would eventually lead to getting use to.

It started one night with every faucet in your previous house. They all sprung a leak without warning, which was very odd. You then woke up that evening to find water scattered across the floor, engulfing clothes, furniture, and personal belongings. Also, during the escape to leave the flood, you accidentally dropped your mobile phone into the darkened liquid, ruining it, causing all of your photos, contacts, and memory erased, having to purchase a new one.

The damage was not enough to fix and mold began to grow on the walls and floorboard, making it unable to safely move back in. Thinking of a place to go, you decided why not California? People years ago kept saying "You just had to move there." And so you did, Los Angeles to be in fact. Quite close to the movie making business, where a fallen dream would soon be relived again.

---

You aggressively kick the box out of the way, exit your room, and head towards the kitchen. You were not in the mood to deal with all of the unpacking yet.

Shutting the door, you turn around and quickly hesitate, looking at the living room down the small corridor. You were not fully use to seeing the new furniture in the house and it would sometimes bring back the horrid memory of the incident.

Everything had been out of their boxes and properly stored away or placed by now. You just haven't had the time to work on your room lately due to your side job, from acting.

Sighing, you walk to the kitchen and make breakfast. The quiet; seemingly empty house echoed in silence. This sent a shiver down your spine. You were so lonely nowadays, with loss of contacts, moving away from old friends, and the job that you're constantly busy with all the time, working shifts from 07:00 to 23:00, six days a week.

Nonetheless, you could still try to get out of the house, make some friends, and meet people.

Today was going to be a slow Saturday, probably just going to stay in pajamas the entire time, relaxing, browsing through Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, or what ever social media site, to at least get your mind off of all the stress.

Pouring some milk into a bowl of cereal, you grab the food and start towards your bedroom door, but turned around and plopped on the couch, for you didn't really feel like even looking at the mess at the moment.

You open your laptop and place your phone beside it, typing in the passcode to log into the computer screen. Before you could take a single bite of your favorite cereal, a text appeared on your cell. The strange number was very long and you grew confused, for it seemed to be out of the states.

It read:
[Hello (Name) I'm glad to say that I'll be in America soon where I'll meet up with you. <3]

This discombobulated you immensely, so you responded questioning everything.

[Who is this??]

Within several minutes the number answered.

[Tom.]

[Tom??]

[Tom Hiddleston, darling.]

A bit of shock hit you hard in the head, Tom Hiddleston, you had surprisingly forgot about him. The movie; everything. Since you had gotten back to America, both you and Tom never really texted nor called much, especially when 'War Horse' began to trend in Europe and he became busy with interviews and signings. Plus work got to you as well, driving you away from living a life.

Moments later he texted back.
[I'm really sorry that I never contacted you since our last meet-up. Things got frantic.]

[That's okay. When will you be in the US?]

[Within an hour, my plane should be landing in L. A., California soon.]

[Today? I could pick you up from the airport and give you a ride, I live near there.]

[Thanks, that's really sweet of you, (Name) Oh, I apologize, I must shut my mobile off now, I'll see you later today. :-)]

The thought of being with Tom again made you so excited and cheered you up. 'Oh no, my house...or "room", is a mess. I need to clean, get changed and ready to pick him up!' You thought to yourself, but then pushed the mental note aside.

When you were about to get up an email appeared on your laptop. You open it and come to find that it's from Joss Whedon himself, reminding the actors in the new Marvel film that they needed to be on set at a certain date and time, leaving an address.

So much was happening right now, Tom's arrival, The Avengers movie coming up!

You sprung off the couch running into your room, tearing open a sealed box, and throwing clothes into the air, searching for an outfit to wear.

Just the thought of Tom Hiddleston coming brought a big smile to your face as a nervous, yet happy feeling surged inside you.

You finish changing and prepare to pick him up at the airport. Moments later, you get into your vehicle and drive against traffic, traveling to the location.