Chapter 5?

Hello, lovely Hiddlestoners,

I sincerely appreciate that you've read the first book and also chose to continue the story in the "second one".

I apologize to say this, but, I cannot finish this fanfic.

Some of you may ask, why? Well...the reason being is that I don't quite love Tom anymore.

I say "love" because I still like the actor, just not the same way that I used to. I don't fan-girl or think about him anymore.

Yes, I continue to watch his old and new movies and enjoy his work, suppose my brain thinks it's just time to move on or something.

It makes me sad that I feel this way now...I can't help it.

I do have the other Tom related fan-fictions that I wrote. I just won't write anything new of that subject though, unless I possibly get inspired.

If I still remained the way that I did years ago, I'd defiantly finish this book.

Again I'm sorry.

Please don't hate me or anything. It's normal for people to slowly stop enjoying something. We don't always stay the same forever.

I have written new stuff on my Wattpad page though. If you'd like to read more of my other stuff, you could.

Sorry for rambling. I'll leave this A/N in the book here and discontinue it, labeling it as "complete".

Once more, please understand that I've moved on in a way and that Tom Hiddleston is still in my heart.

I love every one of you amazing people and I'm thankful that you've even read something that I've written.

:^)

Okay, goodbye

xxx