Ch. 2 ♥

Alexis On The Side --------->

Me , Alexis , Dayshaun , Niko & Quincy Went Back To Im Guessing Alexis House .

We Pull Up To A Big Ass House . We All Got Out. We Walk In & I Was Speechless , His House Was Gorgeous .

Alexis - Well Come On and Sit .

I Hesititated For A Minute and then When to Sit .

He Sat Beside Me & Smile . OMG , His Smile Is Just So Perf .

Aaliya - Umm .

He Put His Arm Around Me .

Alexis - You Wanna Watch A Movie .

Alexis - Suree .

Dayshaun Pull A Movie In, It Was Step Brothers .

We All Sat There and Watch The Movie .

| Quincy POV |

Alexis Need To Watch Out , Damien Will Kill For That Girl . I Want Him To Stay Away From Her . I Will Protect Him , Even Though We Not Related , He Will Always Be My Blood .

Now , He Flirting With Her & Lifting Her Chin Up , Kissing Up On Her Sideline Jaw and Stuff . Making Her Laughed . Dont Get Me Wrong , Aaliya Is A Sweet , Caring & Cute Girl , But Alexis Need it Through His head .

| Alexis POV |

Aaliya Is The Right Girl For Me , She Need To Be With Me , Damien Dont Deserve A Girl Like Her .

Im Over Here , Playing With Her Chin , Kissing up On Her Jawline and More , Making Her Laughed .

After The Movie Went Off , I Took Her Home . At Her House , I Drop Her Off .

Alexis - Bye Aaliya.

Aaliya - Bye .

She Was About To Get Out Then .

Alexis - What No , Hug ?

She Giggled and Gave Me A Hug & Went Into The House .

I Pull Away From Her House , 20 mins later I Pull Back Up To The House . The Guys Is Knock Out In The Living Room , So I Just Went Upstairs And Change My Clothes and Drifted Off to Sleep .