Ch. 19 ♥

So We Drove Home , I Get Out and Get The Baby Carseat . Alexis Walk Ahead Of Me With The Baby Bag . We Reach The Front Door .

Alexis - Baby.

Aaliya - Yes .

Alexis - You Ready ?

Aaliya - For What ?

He Open The Door & Everyone Scream Surprise .

Aaliya - OMG , Hi Everyone .

Aaliya Mom - Baby , Congrats . Im So Proud Of you Two .

Aaliya - Aww Thanks Mamá.

I Walk To The Couch .

Aaliya - Alexis , Where your mom .

Alexis - She Said She Will Be Here Soon .

Aaliya - okay .

Alexis Sat Beside Me , I Took The Baby Out & Hand Her To Alexis .

Aaliya Mom - Whats Her Name ?

Alexis - Malia Amber Saunders .

Aaliya Mom - Aww , Too Cute .

Aaliya - Lets Eat , Baby I Fix Your Plate .

Alexis - Thanks Love .

We All Ate , Chilled & Then Everyone Left , I Went To Go Put Malia In Her Crib & Went Into The Bedroom Where Alexis Was At He Look Mad .

Aaliya - Baby Whats Wrong ?

Alexis - You See That Why I Cant Trust My Mom .

Aaliya - What You Mean ?

Alexis - she Promise To Come See Her Grandchild and She Cant Even Fucking Do that .

Aaliya - Well Where is She ?

Alexis - Maybe at That Fucking track House Down The Street From Her Home .

He Laid down , I Got on Top Of Him .

Aaliya - Baby , She Will come Around , Just Give Her Some Time . Just Be Blessed You Have Me and Princess .

Alexis - your Right .

I Lean Down & He Dodge It .

Alexis - Can We Just Cuddle & Chilled tonight .

Aaliya - anything for you baby .

I Got On His Side , He Wrap His Arms around Me and We Chilled & Talk . He Just Wanted To Talk About His Feelings . Aww I Love When Boys Do That . It Shows An Emotional Side to them. We Talk Some more and Went To Sleep .

( Next Day )

I Woke Up , To Crying . i Walk To Malia Room , I Pick Her Up & Sat In The Rocking Chair . I Grab an Blanket And Put It over Her & My Chest , I Begin Breastfeeding , Yeah I Do Breastfeeding and Formula Dont Judge . I Begin Breastfeeding Her , Then Alexis Come In .

Alexis - Why You Sitting There ?

Aaliya - Im Breastfeeding .

Alexis - Oh .

Aaliya- Im Like So Exhausted . I Need Some Sleep .

Alexis - Man , She Not An Night Baby .

Aaliya - I Just Need A Break .

Alexis - Who Do You Have In Mind .

Aaliya - My Mom .

alexis - You Want Me To Bring Her Over Or Take Malia Over .

Aaliya - Lets Take Her Over There .

Alexis - Well Let Me Go pack Her Baby Bag .

I Nodded , As I Continued . He Pack Her Baby And All . She Finished , I Fixed Myself & Burp Her . I Put On My Slippers . We Left .

~ Unknown POV ~

Damien Is Stupid to Let Aaliya Go , I Told Him To Keep My Daughter , I Owe Her but She Never Knew . I See She Had An Baby . She With That Fast Boy Alexis , She Will Be Back In Damien's Gang One Way Or Another and She Will Be Working This Time . All That Shooting Was Plan , They Knew Where To Hit Damien and All . My Plan For Aaliya Is Coming Together .

So Let Me Sit Back and Watch Them Dropp Of The Baby , Im Hurt Her As What She Love The Most , Im Not Going To Hurt The Baby . Im Not No Babykiller .

But

Aaliya

Will

Be

Back

In

Our

Gang .

I Run This Mofo Town. Nobody Else , But Me & My Young Men . Its An New King In This Town .