Ch. 21 ♥

| A/N - It Will Be An Squeal , One More Chapter Left Or Whatever , But I Love Ya Guys 😘😊💕 |

So As We Approach the Address and Its An regular house . Everyone Talking To Me , i Dont Wanna be Bother , I Just Want My Daughter .

We Got Out , The Door Was Unlocked . We Walk In and I Hear Crying , I Ran To It , It Lead Us To This Big Room , It Was 3 men , damien and my Baby .

Aaliya - Give Me Back My Daughter .

Damien gave Me Her and its An Note on It , I Read It .

Aaliya , whatever he say dont do it , look at me when i shake my head , just run . I love you , im sorry for what i did to you , its just that this person wanted me to do that , but get away from this life and Go On and Raise Malia .

I Look Up and I See an tear in His eye . I Whisper in alexis Ear . He Nodded .

He gave me His keys , Me and samiya Stood by The door . Then The 3 men turn around and i couldnt Believe It .

It

Was

My

Dad !

Aaliya - Daddy !

The Boys - Daddy ?

Dad - Hi Babygirl , How Your New Life .

Aaliya - Good .

Dad - So Who Is These Young Soliders ?

Aaliya - why ?

Dad - Woah , I Deserve To know My Grandbaby Father .

Aaliya - Thats Alexis , quincy , niko and Dayshaun .

Dad - Well Hello Samiya , I Havent Seen You Since That Fight At The club .

Samiya - H-How You Know That .

Dad - That Girl Work For Me .

Samiya - You Let Me Beat That Bitch Just to Get Me In Jail Or Something .

Dad - Yep .

Aaliya - why you on the streets . you supposed to behind bars

Dad - Good behavior .

Aaliya - Sureee .

Dad - So How Your Mom ?

Aaliya - I Dont know .

Dad - You Seen Her Today , As You Drop Off Malia .

Alexis - How You Know That ?

Dad - Like I Said I See and Know Everything .

Aaliya - Whatever .

Dad - Lets make an Offer

Alexis - What Kind Of offer You Giving her ?

Dad - She Come Pack Up And Move To My New Spot At in Dallas , Me , Her , Damien And Our Gang .

Aaliya - What ?!? No Way !! I Love My Life Her .

He Put Out and Gun and Start Cleaning It

Dad - What Was That ?

Look At Samiya , She Nodded and I Look At Damien He Nodded .

Aaliya - I Said .....

Me and Samiya Ran Out The Room and Got In The Cars and Start Them Up . Then The Boys Came out Shooting Behind and We Took Off .

I Was In The car With Samiya , niko , Melody , And The Malia . Alexis , Dayshaun and Quincy Was In Another , Since They basically Had Guns In There , They Was Shooting at Us . Me , Samiya Was covering The Babies . Niko Went A Different Direction .

Aaliya - Where you taking us ?

Niko - Alexis Told Me To Keep Yall Guys Safe .

Aaliya - What He Mean By That .

He Was Quiet .

Aaliya - niko !!

Niko - Fine , Your Dad Want Alexis Dead Because The Dope King Was His Brother & We Kill Your Uncle , His Brother , But Alexis Didnt Know .

Aaliya - OMG , Go Back .

Niko - no Im keeping my promise .

I Cried , What Happened If I Dont See Alexis . No Cars Wasnt Following Us . We Was Just On The Highway , Driving . Samiya Hold Me as I Kept Crying . I Hope alexis Will Be Careful , I Want Malia To See Her Dad , Everything .

Why Now !! 😑