Ch. 17

Months Passed , Layy is An Big Help With Everything. She Threw The Best Baby Shower Ever. I Was So Happy , My Mom , His Mom Was Also A Big Help , They Did The Baby Room and Stuff . Alexis Been Nervous Basically All Week , Especially Today . Today is The Day The Baby Is Due . Im So Excited All Those Months Of Pain , Mood Swings and More , She Comes Home In The World .

Anyways Im Downstairs , In My Pajamas And Alexis Coming Down With The Baby Bag He Must Have Packed It For Me .

Aaliya- Thanks Babee.

Alexis- No Problem , Im Just So Excited .

Aaliya- Me Too.

He Sat Beside Me and Cuddle With Me

Couple Of Hours , Passed I Have Been Having Pains So I Decided I Wanna Go To The Hospital.

Alexis Grab The Bags and We Left , Then The Pains Was Hurting Alot More. I Know This Is My First Child , I Though Your Water Supposed To Break. well Maybe Different Pregnancy.

We Arrive At The Hospital and Alexis Run To The Front Desk.

Alexis- Can One Of Yall Help My Girlfriend Her Stomach Is Hurting And I Dont Want Nothing Happeing To The Baby .

Nurse - Well Sir * poping the gum * You Need To Sit Down Until.......

Alexis- I Will Shoot This Place Up , You Dont Know Me.

The Nurse Look Up and Start Shaking .

Nurse - Well Sir, An Doctor Is Coming.

Then Doctors And Nurse Took Me Away . .

( Alexis POV )

While That Happened I Called The Whole Gang , Samiya and Layy.

( 3 Hours Passed )

We All In The Lobby , Sitting . Then Aaliya Doctor Comes Out .

Doctor- Aaliya Washington ?

I Jumped Up .

Alexis- Yes.

Doctor - yall can go see her.

Alexis- Thanks

He Nodded and Left .We Went In An See An Beautiful Baby Girl.

Alexis- Hey Baby and Princess.

Layy - Awwww , My Niece Is Here .

Niko - Alexis, She Have Your Ears.

Alexis - Wow, My Princess is Here.

Aaliya- I Know.

i Got In The Bed With Her , While We Playing With The Baby Hairs and All, As They Take Pictures and More.

Alexis- Hey Malia Aaliyah Saunders.

Aaliya - Can We Change The Middle Name ?

Alexis- Sure To What ?

Aaliya - Amber.

Alexis- Thats Cute .

He Peck Me On My Lips.

Samiya- Aww , Aaliya She Look Smack Like Alexis .

Niko- Yeah She Do

Quincy - Ayee Where Your Sis Layy and Dayshaun ?

We Look Around and Shrugged .

Alexis- They Might Be Outside Kissing Over Whatever.

Aaliya - But They Dont Go Out.

Niko - We Know, But Look Its Dayshaun He Can Easily Get Whatever He Want From An Girl .

Aaliya- Well I Hope She Dont Be Stupid Enough To Do Something Really Crazy.

Everyone - Ditto.

Layy POV

So Im In Dayshaun Car , Just Coolin and Talking To Him. He Making Me Nervous and Blushing Around Him.

Dayshaun - Why You So Shy Ma?

Layy- I Dont Know.

Im Looking Down .Then He Put His Finger Under My Chin Making Me Face Him.

Dayshaun- Dont Be Shy Around Me , Layy .

Layy - Oh Kayy.

When He Said That He Lean Into My Neck , Sucking On It and All. I Just Close My Eyes And Let Him. Then He Put His Hand On My Leg and Start Rubbing It . I Didnt Mind Long As He Was Doing Nothing. Then He Move To My Lips and Damn His Lips Was Soft , He Bit My Lip For An Entrance I Let Him , Our Tongues Was Exploring In Each Others Mouths Then His Hand Started To Go Up In My Dress , I Pull Away and Fix My Dress.

Dayshaun - Whats Wrong With You Lil Shawty ?

Layy - Kissing Me and Up On Me Is One Thing But Your Hand Was Going In My Dress Is Another.

Dayshaun- Damn My Bad , Shawty .

Layy - You Knew What The Fuck You Was Doing.... Dayshaun Dont Play With Me.

Dayshaun- Whatever .

I Look In The Mirror , I Didnt Have No Hickies Good. I Got Out , Slamming His Door and Walking into The Room Where Everyone At .

Layy - Is She Sleep ?

Aaliya - No , Come See.

I Walk Over and That Baby Look Like Alexis , But Im Fuck With Him.

Layy- She Look Like You , Aaliya

Alexis- She Look Like Me.

Layy - * Laughs * Nahh.

Alexis- * Laughs * Why You Gotta Fuck With Me , You Know That Baby Look Like Me.

Everyone Laughs

Layy - Yeah I Know . Your My Brother In Law , Even Though Yall Not Married.

Alexis- Yeah , Your My Crazy Short Sister In Law

Layy - Look You Gonna Stop Coming For My Height and Size * Laughs *

Aaliya - Yall Terrible .

Them - But You Love Us.

Aaliya- I Know.

The Nurse Came In .

Doctor - Well Its Time For The New Mommy To Get Some Sleep , While We Run Tests On Her.

Aaliya - Yes , Thank You .

I Handed Her The Baby .

Nurse - I'll Bring Her Back When You Ready , Or When You Have New Visitars.

Aaliya - Okay .

She Left .

Aaliya - Well , I Need My Sleep . Im Tired .

Alexis- * Laughs * Okay , Im Bring The Grandparents Tomorrow.

Aaliya- Okay Baby , Love You

Alexis- I Love You More.

He Kiss My Forehead as He Got Up.

Everyone - Byee Aaliya .

Aaliya - Bye Guys .

They Left and I Layed Down and Went Straight To Sleep.

Damn I Didnt Know , All That Pushing And Stuff Will Get You Sleepy and Tired Like That Damn . Lol But That The Beauty Of Child Labor , Thats What I Heard But That Shit Was Pain, But Im Happy That My Baby Girl Malia Is Now Here Seeing The World. Im Soooooooooooo Happy : ))