Snow❄

Ugghh! SNOW, SNOW, SNOW! Sure it sounds like magic to the people who live in Florida and California, but for someone who's lived in a cold state for 10 years out of their 11 years of life it gets annoying! Just ask @meatlug82 she used to live in Alaska. And it does no good when your school district is so used to snow that when it snows 10 inches all you get is a delayed start. It's supposed to snow 15 in. My whole schools crossing their fingers for a snow day tomorrow. BTW: I just got home from school, I ride the bus so I had to walk all of the way down my street in the snow. (It's snowing so the snow was blowing at me) If the snow was only on the ground I wouldn't care, but the snow is in the air. The first thing I'm going to do tomorrow is check 9 news to see what schools and districts have a snow day. Hopefully school will be canceled so I can go back to sleep for another 1 hour and 30 minutes. I need the sleep. Normally I get up at 5:30 AM because I have to be at the bus stop at 6:45 AM. I hope the title of tomorrow can be "SNOW DAY!"

I have a problem. My room is above the garage so in the winter is freezing cold and in the summer it's really hot. I just went to my mom and I was asking her if she had any blankets I could use. Her response was, "You're already using all of the blankets."
Me- "But... But then I'll freeze to death!"

It's around 8:00 PM now. I doubt I'll have a snow day or even a delayed start because it hasn't snowed that much so far. We'll see what happens over night. "Crosses fingers" I have always thought there should be an emoji with their fingers crossed.