8. Feelings.

Keya's POV

The next day Elijah took me to the place where Gia was burnt. I cried again.

He gave me Gia's violin that he had kept as a souvenir. I told him to keep it as I have many many memories but the only memory he has is the violin. He agreed and kept it.

I was planning to move back to California as there was nothing in New Orleans. The only reason I would have stayed was Elijah, but then he once loved my sister so he will never see me the way I want him to.

One evening I was in his room when I asked him "how come Gia never told me about you?? She never hides anything from me."

He chuckled "Gia and I were together only for a week or so I don't even know if she felt something or it was just a fling for her."

"Ohhh". I said

"Did you love her?" I repented the moment the words were out of my mouth.

"I am sorry, thats none of my business" I said urgently. "Anyways I came to tell you goodbye." He looked at me with utter shock.

"What??" He questioned.

"I am leaving for California tomorrow morning" I continued.

"It was good knowing you Elijah Mikaelson", I went to him and kissed his cheek.

He froze and was in shock.

I picked my coat and started walking towards the door when I felt an arm around my waist he pulled and turned me to face him.

"What do you mean you are leaving?"

"I was here for Gia but now since she is gone, I need to join my office again in California. I should return."

"So you are leaving me?" He yelled

I was silent.

"No. I will not let you go, you can't leave me, I will not let this happen, you are not going anywhere Keya do you understand" he yelled at me.

I was taken aback.

"Can't you see I am hopelessly in love with you. And I know you love me too. Then why are doing this to us????" He said seemingly upset.

"But you loved Gia. It's wrong I cannot fall in love with you."

"For gods sake Keya we dated hardly for a few days. I love you Keya. Please don't leave me."

All this while his grip tight on my waist as I faced him. Our lips just inches apart.

And his beautiful eyes were filled with tears. That was enough for me to give up and I broke into a smile.

I lifted my hands and wiped his tears.

Elijahs POV.

I was shaking and scared with the thought of Keya leaving me. I can't live without her. I had not let my grip on her loose fearing she will run away.

But then she broke into her million dollar smile, she wiped my tears and brought her lips to my eyes.

She kissed both my eyelids then my cheeks, my nose and then she was just inches part from my lips she didn't kiss them.

"I love you too Elijah" she said then continued "more than anything but I thought you don't love me and you are in love with Gia so........"

but then I couldn't hold myself before she starts with her non stop jabber I smashed my lips into her talking ones. "God!!!How much can you talk, Stop!!!! Speaking the first 3 words were enough" I whispered against her lips.

She smiled and responded " if this is how you plan to shut me up i will talk all my life". She kissed me back with equal passion she tilted her head giving me complete access to her lips.

My grip on her tightened and she didn't show any sign of letting go of me too. It was like million fountains bursting inside me I wanted to devour her. I picked her up and walked to my bed. I softly lay her on the bed without breaking our kiss. She was giving me the most passionate kiss ever our tongues dancing for dominance. My hands roaming all over her body.

I slowly moved towards her neck and her cleevage. Trying to take off her shirt.

When she realised that she was on my bed and I was lying over her, she gave me a smile.

"What are you up to mister???" Don't keep your hopes too high. She said. As much as I wish to take it further I suggest we slow down and take one step at a time.

"Yes ma'am" I replied and bit her lips.

It didn't matter if we didn't have sex that night, Keya loves me and that was enough as of now.

But it was really a hot make out session that we ended up in, she is mine now and I can take her whenever she is ready.

I kissed her good night and she slept in my arms that night.