32. Make up Sex

I would soon be Mrs Elijah Mikaleson I wondered as I stared at the ring and smiled to myself.

I had really caused a lot of pain to Elijah. I remembered when he tried to push me away using Haley, those 24 hours were really bad on me and I did the same to him for weeks together.

He doesn't care now but I have a guilt and will make up to him.

I remember him telling me "you owe me big time for playing around with Rajeev."

I had planned a nice cozy dinner at my place and then a beautiful night ahead.

He walked in to house decorated with candles and flowers. I stood near the dinner table all dressed up in a beige knee length dress and matching pumps.

He walked to me and kissed my lips. "What is all this".

"Surprise surprise". I said.

"I loved the food it was delicious". He said,"now dance with me". He smiled.

He played a slow song and we danced with each other for quite some time. He brought his lips to mine as we swayed to the song. I kissed him back but continued with the dance. He was trying to stop dancing and make out, but I didn't give him a chance and slipped out of the kiss whenever he tried to make it passionate. Then he couldn't control it circled his hands around my waist both my feet left the ground and he crushed his lips passionately against mine.

"Enough playing around", sped me to the bedroom and put me on the bed and continued kissing my lips and neck both my hands pinned on either side.

"Slow down tiger I bit his lips. Just wait for me I will be back in a minute". I said.

He let me go I went to the washroom and changed into a sexy leopard printed bra and panty. He had once liked it while I was doing some online shopping. I covered myself with a sexy black negligee and went out.

Elijah was waiting on my bed impatiently. "Are you done Keya or should I break into the washroom"??

I walked and stood in front of him.

He looked at me and smiled. I went and sat on his lap. "Like it$.

"Yes very very sexy". He answered with lust.

"Well tonight is all about you, I am keeping my promise to make up to you for the Rajeev drama". I whispered in his ear seductively and licked it first before biting it. He groaned and then kissed my neck and collarbone.

I sat on his lap and kissed him. Opened his shirt and tie. He did the same with my negligee and was amused when he saw the leopard print bra. "Like it" I asked.

"Love it, as I had said it makes your rack sexier", he then pushed me and fell on top of me roughly kissed my neck, biting and sucking leaving love bites all over."Dont expect me to be gentle tonight Keya" he whispered in my ears.

"When is make up sex ever gentle" I answered.

He smiled and moved on kissing my breasts and moving to my abs, navel and waist.

He was about to remove my panty when I pushed him now he was on his back and me hovering over him greedily I kissed his lips neck and then kissed his completely flawless body leaving bites here and there. I licked his chest and moved my tongue over his nipples and that took him into a frenzy. Oh my god Keya!!!!!! he moaned. I moved back to his mouth. "Where is my innocent girlfriend" he asked me.

"Today you only have me" I answered.

Elijah's POV

Keya was really different tonight but I liked her wild side. Her actions were taking me into a Frenzy. Today was not gone be gentle at all it will be really rough.

She was trying to make up to me and I was not complaining. She had worn the leopard print bra I had once loved on the internet. She looked very sexy.

Now she was over me and when she moved her tongues over my nipples I lost complete control. Oh my god Keya!!!!! I moaned.

I then undressed her completely. She didn't move over from my lap and started rocking back and forth I was lying on my back, her hands over my chest and mine roaming her upper body. It was amazing.

I was done with her having the upper hand, my wild side took over I pushed her and now lay on her, "whatever you are doing today is amazing".

"Its all about you today mister". She smiled.

"Well I like you being the upper hand everywhere. But the bedroom belongs to me" and I licked her breasts hungrily. A moan left her lips as she closed her eyes.

Enough fooling around and I placed my legs between hers the sheets were over us, placed both my hands on either side of her shoulders and pushed very gently. She moaned and pushed her head into the pillow, enjoying every moment. I pushed her hair behind her ears.

I didn't want to be gentle tonight I wanted to get rough with her but was scared of my vampire strength, she opened her eyes as if she read my mind."I will be fine Elijah it won't hurt show me your rough side", she said. That was enough for me. I grew all wild over her body. The bed creaked and rocked back and forth. She held me tightly her hands now scratching my back her nails digging deep into my skin, she bit her lips and they began to bleed. The sexual pressure was a little high for her to handle.

The smell of blood made my fangs and vein appear and I licked the blood from her lips, I was hungry for more she nodded and I softly dug my fangs into her neck and started feeding off her at the same time making love to her, our naked bodies slamming against each other, after a while she gave a deep moan and so did I and fell next to her.

"Thank you for this night. This was the most amazing sex I ever had". I whispered in her ears."But still I would love to have the gentle sex with my innocent Keya. The sassy Keya can show up once in a while if needed".

She smiled and kissed me."I am exhausted. But it was amazing".