Hot Spring

"Did Lana make you bring that?"

"Actually, no," Link replied as he looked down at the swimming trunks. "She gave them to me, she said there was a universal vacation home closet or something like that."

Zelda frowned slightly in confusion, "I don't know what she's talking about, but whatever."

She looked out the window, it was sunset and starting to cool down enough to use the springs. "I'll meet you out there," she said as she walked up the stairs to her room. Once she had closed the door behind her she leaned against it and let out a long sigh. The hot springs? With Link? It felt almost... wrong for some reason.

She went to her closet and brought out her bathing suit.

She'd never really thought anything of her suit, after all, she'd never worn it around other people. But, really...

She changed into them and then stared at herself in the mirror. She looked intently at the damage done to her side. It wasn't very pretty. There were large, ugly bruises, and three long cuts corresponding to the places where her shirt had torn, and she winced as she touched it lightly.

Of course she'd fallen on the only dangerous spot on the property, but she figured that the hot spring water would do her some good.

Zelda went to her closet and brought out a large t-shirt that she would only sleep in. It was black and had a picture of a dragon on the back of it; it was probably an XXL in women, and it went down past her thighs.

She grabbed a towel and made her way down to the front door. The air was only a little bit cooler than her air conditioned house was, but it was good enough for going in the spring.

She walked over to it and set her towel down on the table and noticed two tall glasses of ice water. She looked over at the spring, and saw that Link was already in it. "Did you bring these out here?" she asked.

Link looked over at her and nodded. He pulled himself out of the spring by the bar hanging over the side for ease of escape.

Zelda forced herself to look away from his pretty, shirtless chest.

It was a natural hot spring, but it had been converted wherever it could be into a modern relaxation spot. The bottom in most places was like a normal hot tub, and there were tables and chairs set on the concrete patio beside it.

He walked up behind her and wrapped his warm, still dripping arms around her shoulders, purposefully avoiding touching her side. His wet hair brushed against her cheek as he set his head on her shoulder like when he had when they had first hugged three days before. "Mind handing me one?" he asked.

Zelda rolled her eyes as she untangled herself from his grip and grabbed one of them. "I could just dump it on your head you know."

"Ah, but a Princess wouldn't do that."

She raised an eyebrow and then raised the glass to her lips. "Good thing I'm not a Princess," she replied as she raised an eyebrow, smirked, lowered the glass, and then beckoned him closer.

He cocked his head to the side and stepped forwards.

She reached out behind him and pressed her ice cold hand to the back of his neck with a large sly smile.

He jumped as a shiver went through him. "Zel!" he exclaimed as she laughed her head off.

"Here you go," she said as she handed him the glass she had just drank from and grabbed the other one. She raised that one to her lips as well and took another swallow of the gloriously cold water.

"Why are you wearing that?" Link asked as he motioned to her shirt and took a drink.

"Because I felt like it," she said as she stuck out her tongue.