Chapter 1: A Night On The Town

"Ugh another crummy day working with Scooter" said the repairman who had oil stains on his face and clothes. Travis walked towards his rusty shack which was on the outskirts of Sanctuary. He opened the door and slammed it shut so hard that one of his Rakk Hunting Trophies hit the ground with a thud. He ignored the crash and stripped out of his repairman suit and stepped into the shower. The warm water soothed his aching skin. He turned the knobs and stepped out of the shower and got dressed for a night on the town with his best friend Jason. He walked out of his home with a sense that nothing could stop his awesome night. He walked through the city gates and saw Jason standing by the GUNS! vending machine. "JASON!"
"Yo Travis. What's up dude."
"You ready to kick some ass tonight?"
"Hell yeah bro."
The pair walked towards the best bar on Pandora, "MOXXXIS". They stepped inside and smelled the stench of sweat and alcohol. A totally wasted guy sat at the bar hitting on Moxxi while she embraced the compliments and tips coming from the man.
"Dude why does everyone try to fuck Moxxi?" said a confused Travis.
"Probably because she is the hottest girl on Pandora except for maybe Maya or The Firehawk." Jason replied.
"Whatever."
The two sat down on the cheap stools and called Moxxi over for two beers.
"What can I get you boys?" She said in a seductive voice.
"Two beers is all Moxxi."
She walked over to the fountain and filled up two mugs with ice cold beer.
The two drank at least 3 each. Jason stumbled out of the bar with Travis not far behind.
They walked and walked and eventually walked so far they left the city.
"Oh god I'm gonna pass out" said a completely wasted Travis.
They kept walking until they heard gunshots. Travis immediately sobered up and started to panic.
"Oh we're gonna die!"
Jason sobered up and punched Travis.
"Dude what the hell!"
"Sorry I freaked."
They walked towards the sound of the shots and hid behind a rock when they saw a girl about their age firing a JAKOBS pistol at Bullymongs. All of a sudden they heard a scream. Travis peeked over the rock and saw that a bullymong had grabbed the girl.
"Dude we gotta help her" said the worried Travis.
"And have our heads ripped off too? No way."
The girl kept screaming as the bullymong's claws raised up to claw her to death.
"Ah fuck it."
Travis jumped over the rock and grabbed the girl's knife. He ran up to the bullymong and jumped on its back attempting to kill it. The bullymong began to shake him off but he held on and managed to climb up to it and drive the knife into its neck. The bullymong shreiked and dropped the girl and its body hit the ground. Travis ran over to the girl and she couldn't even utter one word before she fainted into his arms. Travis slung her over his shoulder and ran out of the cave. Jason started to run after him and questioned him.
"Dude holy shit you killed that thing, and who's that?
"I don't know but she needs help now."
They both ran into the city and brought her to the Insta-Health machine. Travis put in some money and stuck the needle in her arm.
The girls eyes opened slowly.
"Where am I?"
"Your in Sanctuary. You took a pretty nasty blow from those bullymongs but I saved you."
"Thank you."
They brought the girl back to Travis's shack and gave her a bowl of soup.
She began to explain her story "My name is Evi and I am a soon to be Vault Hunter. I was in that cave as part of my training and I don't know."
Travis told Evi "Well get some rest. I don't know what will happen tommorow."