Chapter 3: The Famous Vault Hunter

Evi showed the excited Jason and Travis the exterior of the house she lived in. "This is the place guys." Jason and Travis were surprised at how normal looking the house was. Well Pandora normal at least. She unlocked the door and the three of them saw a man in his early 50's smoking a cigar and reading the most recent issue of Sanctuary Occurrences. The man lowered the paper and took the cigar out of his mouth with a hook on his left hand. He ashed the cigar and said in a raspy voice "So which one of you is banging my daughter?"
Travis and Jason's faces filled up with embarassent while Evi blushed with an angry face.
"Dad! What the fuck!?" Evi yelled at her father.
The man stood up and laughed in a very loud tone then he said "I'm just messin with ya! Nice to meet you the name is Rizer, Vault Hunter." He extended his hand and shook hands with Travis and Jason and then looked at Evi. "Evi! My baby girl! Are you ok? Where were you last night?"
Evi responded "Last night when you sent me off to fight those bullymongs Travis saved my life." Travis smiled and felt a sense of pride. Rizer walked up to Travis and said to him, " So you saved my daughter eh? Well thank you Travis."
Travis said back to him "Thanks sir I just couldn't let that happen to someone.
Jason felt a tiny bit angry after Travis hadn't mentioned him at all. Evi said to her dad, "Dad I'm gonna go out for a while with these two. Be back in a few hours." The three walked out the door while Rizer smiled at them and waved them out of the house.