Blue Diamonds

The game is really and money ain't going nowhere. You either make it or go home. Because I ain't dealing with the bullshit, ya heard? 

2013.

  It's almost 9'o clock and I need to be making my way down to Blue Diamonds. I hop my ass into the shower and bathes myself quickly. I go into my closet searching for my newest lingerie I just ordered off line. I throw it on right quick. I strap on my black stilettos and put my waist coat on and head out the door. 

   I go down the steps of the condo complex into the garage. I get into my sweet bady 2012 Mustang. I love and adore so sweetly. I pull out the garage and head down the streets of Ridgewood to Blue Diamonds. My phone start to buzz and its Boo blowing me the fuck up. So I quickly grab it and and answer it. 

   "What the fuck you want Boo, I'm trying to get down to Blue". I yells. 

  "Calm down ma, I'm tryna tell yo fine ass some good news". Boo laughs. Boo always say this, but it don't never be good news. It be some ratchet ass nigga tryna fuck me and play my ass. I ain't got time for  this time and like I always say. This better be some good ass news or bouncing that nigga.

   "Wassup man?". I ask. 

  "Chop got some big and famous nigga coming to Blue Diamonds and wondering if you'll hook them up". Boo say. 

  "Who? Trey Songz". I laugh. 

 "It might be ma, just hurry up and get yo ass down here". Boo clicks off. I throw my phone on the passenger and fly on down the highway. I was too thrilled, but at the same time there is no way in hell Trey Songz will come to Blue Diamonds, better yet, come to Ridgewood. I could never believe Boo ass, that nigga stay lying and that's all he'll ever do. 

  So, I pulls up to Blue Diamond and park in my designed spot. Talyah Pretty Eyes.  I get out the car and head into the club. I go into the back were all the other strippers at that's trying to be number one like me. I'm never number two to a bitch and it took me nearly three to four years to get to the top. I was thirsty for money because that was go pay the bills.

   I start to put my makeup on. I take my hair down and let it flow. Unlike these other bitches, my girl Flo and I only the only bitches in here with real hair. All these other hoes hair belong to some girl in India or Brazil. Around here at the strip club, if yo hair is real and long. You got a better chance of having a nigga in yo bed. 

 Always told the new girls that to see them come to the club with their real hair. Anyways, I took my waist coat off and hung it up in my locker. I put some glitter on to grab the niggas attention and try to touch my ass. I was about to go on in about a hour or so. So, I just sat there in back being entertain by the girls. They either fighting or arguing who go make the most money tonight. 

  My nigga Boo come from behind and give me hug. I been knowing this nigga since we were in diapers. He took care of me since my grandma died. It wasn't in his best interest to see me become a stripper, but he understood my circumstances. I was a high school drop out and didn't plan on during shit with my life since my grandma passed. Most people would call me dumb for dropping out my senior year, but shoo I thought there was nothing there for me. 

   "Damn Tay, you look sexay tonight. You all glittered up and smelling good". Boo compliments. I start to blush because I actually did have a crush on Boo. 

   "Thank you, now who the famous person. You got me hyped". I ask Boo. 

   "You'll see when you get on and stage and catch that nigga attention! Talyah you the finest girl in here beside Flo. You'll get him". Boo laughs. 

  "I hope so Boo". I smile. I reach over and kiss him on the forehead before I'm called on stage. I walk into the red curtains. Dj Red give me a shoutout and all the niggas start yelling. He put on Ciara "Body Party". I start roll me hips as I walk to the pole. The money start to flow in. Niggas reach over stick money in my shoes and on my thong. 

   I grab the pole and ignore the smell of fish and heavy cigarette smoke. I grind on the pole as if its the last thing I'll ever do. I start to scan the club looking for the person Boo say is famous. I look over into the VIP section and there is nobody there. Then all of a sudden I hear girls scream and yell. The security guards come from every direction. I see this one girl pass out. I stop dancing and look towards the door. 

   "Oh shit. Trey Songz in the building! Everybody welcome Trey and Ladies get ready for your panties to drop and don't let that shit smell like fish". DJ Red announces. 

     My mouth drops open and I'm in shock. I see his fine ass come through the crowd and head to the VIP section. I start back dancing trying to show off my skills. Then I feel his eyes on me so, I drop it low on the pole and make eye contact with him. He smile and bite his lip. I get wet so quick I could just squirt on this white boy in front of me. I got up from the pole and blow a kiss to the boy. My time was up so, I head to the back. 

    I walk into the back and see a girl stumble everywhere trying to get to Trey. I try to act civilize as if Trey Songz fine ass didn't just walk up in here. I start to act like I'm putting makeup on. I curl my hair little and sit there and stare at myself in the mirror. I start to wonder who the hell I am. I'm not the sweet little Talyah people use to know. I'm a stripper and I could just imagine my grandma turning in her grave every single night. 

     "Talyah, you good ma?". Boo ask and scare me. I turn around and fake smile at Boo. The nigga scared the shit out of me. 

    "Yeah son, I'm good. I was just thinking". I tell Boo. He put his hand on my shoulder and smile. One thing about Boo he might lie, but he good person inside always supportive. 

   "Ay Talyah, Chop wanna see you right now". One of the security guards say. I get up from the chair and head into Chop office. Its always fill with heavy smoke and thirsty ass hoes. I don't even consider them hoes strippers. I grab a chair and sit down and face Chop who smoking a cigar. He stop counting his money and look at me with a straight face. He take the cigar out his mouth and put it out. 

   "Talyah, you the badest bitch around here. I'm a need you to go in the private room and do your thing". Chop tell me. 

    I get up from the chair and I could just see the jealousy on the girls face. I walk out the office and head into the private room. It was already lit with candles. It has rose pedals everywhere and a bucket of ice with wine in it. I sit down on the couch and wait on this person to come on. After a couple minutes of waiting impatient for this nigga to come, I hear two men laughing. 

   Then the moment  finally come, he pull back the curtains and stand there. My mouth drops for the second time and I almost pass out on the couch. He come and walk towards me. He then sit down on the couch by me and put his arms across. He smiles and put his finger on my lip as we make eye contact. I get up from the couch and can feel his eyes on me. 

  I grab the pole and drop down quick. I lick my lips and make my eyes seductive. I start to grind on the pole. I slide up and down the pole. I hit the splits and I hear him say damn. I walk away from the pole and do my Tyra Banks walk instead slow and sexy. I get on top of him and start to give him the best lap dance he'll ever had. He grabs in the right areas and I get wet as hell. I turn around not face him and clap my ass. He grab my waist and bend me over and follow the line of my spine. 

    Got damn I was ready to fuck him, he wasn't lying in his songs. He turn me around and we make that eye contact you always dream of. He kisses me on the lips. It felt like we switch roles. He  kisses and bites me on the neck. His arms wrap around my ass, his lips sucking on my breast, and I could just feel his stuff between my legs. It was nothing that could kill this moment. 

    Then it was all over. I get off and we go our separate ways. I disappear into the curtains into the back. I take the lingerie off and slip on some sweats and pull my hair up into a bun. I go to my car and get it. I pull out the parking lot and fly down the highway. I walk up the steps to my condo and see my worst nightmare at my door.

   Got Damn!