Its A Bun In the Oven: 106 & Park

Talyah (5 weeks from now)

   This is a totally bummer, who knew a baby could wear you down. All I can do is just lay in the bed and wait till its time to go to the doctor. My head is hurting. Trey is getting on my damn nerves. He think he shouldn't go on tour after he pushed it back (Wtf?) and keeps running around here. I told him the day after we found out is to chill out and just go on tour. Shilah go be here just in case I pass out. But no! He go be too worried. He was okay when he flew out to Atlanta and was at the Awards even tho he bug the hell out of me. He'll be fine on tour. He acting like I'm having the baby next week.

   Anyways, I look over at the alarm to see what time it is. 11:00 am. I guess I'll get up and get myself ready for this damn appointment. I roll out of bed and go into the bathroom. I look into the mirror and I look like a sick puppy. My hair is everywhere, slob on the other side of my face, bags developing under my eyes, the fuck is happening to me? I brush my teeth and wash my face. I brush my hair into a pony tail and put on some comfortable clothes.

   I grab my purse and the keys. I walk into the living room and I see Trey on his laptop. I grab the doorknob.

   "Where you going bae?". Ask Trey still looking at his laptop. I let go the door knob and stare at the white door. I turn around and look at Trey.

  "Doctor's Appointment". I tell Trey. I turn the door knob and I hear Trey close his laptop.

  "I'm coming". Trey get up. I roll my eyes and walk out the door. We head down the elevator and Trey take the car keys from me. I fold my arms and pout.

   "You sure you ready for this?". I ask Trey. He start to laugh and I don't see nothing funny. I guess its the hormones because I'm being a bitch today.

   "Yeah, why you ask that?". Trey grabs my hand as we walk off the elevator.

   "Because....you know. Right now I'm being a bitch. Probably in a few hours I'll be crying. Then I'll be your best friend at night". I tell Trey. We stop in our footsteps and Trey look me in the face serious.

   "Oh well I'll just have to roll with the shit". Trey smile.

"Don't you suppose to be leaving in some hours?". I ask.

"Yeah, they can wait". Trey say. "That's if I go"

    We approach the car and Trey opens the door for me. He close it and get in on the drivers side. We back out the garage and head to the doctors office. Going through all the traffic and almost hitting pedestrians, we finally make it to the doctor. We go into the building and is welcome by the receptionist . She has us to sign in and we go and sit down to wait on the doctor call. A seconds later after sitting down a nurse calls for us. We follow the nurse down the hall to a room. The doctor already in there. I thought the patient had to wait on the doctor not the doctor wait on patient. The nurse close the door and I sit on the bed. The doctor shake Trey hand then mines.

  "Hi, how are y'all doing on this fine day?". Doctor Millican ask.

 "Good". Trey say. I'm just sitting there acting like the doctor isn't talking to me. I'm on some other planet. "And you Ms. Talyah?". She smile at me.

  "Somewhat human". I say. Doctor Millican starts to laugh. She grabs her clip board and begin to ask questions about how I'm feeling. I guess this is going to be the day Trey find out I was pregnant before. Oh well, she starts to ask Trey questions on a more personally level. I hope he ain't never caught nothing or impregnated somebody before. Oh well.. The she continues on about some genetics and family history questions. This go a be a long ass day. I can feel it and a painful day.