Setup

Talyah 

  I roll my eyes and place my hands on my hips. I can't believe Boo set me up had me crying over this bitch! Her ass sitting on the damn couch fucking breathe, LT fake ass staring at me, and Boo... That trifling ass nigga, I thought was my dawg. 

"The fuck is going on? Yo ass suppose to be half dead? Or DEAD! I'm fucking out of here". I walk through the scream door. I head back to my car and unlock it. I see Boo ass come running outside towards my car. 

"Wait Talyah, I know what you're thinking. Yeah. It's a setup. It was the only way I could get you down here". Boo out of breathe. 

"Well nigga you should have thought about it before you call me telling me my hoe ass mama dying. And I'm feeling hurt and shit for her even tho she let the bastard rape me!". I yell. 

  Everybody in the projects start to come our their apartments. I guess they hear me and Boo aruging. Hell Yeah, we aruging because he a triling ass nigga. I thought he was my nigga. I guess I was wrong. He didn't have to fucking set me up for failure. What the fuck is the setup about. It ain't no good setup. 

  So I get my car and turn the engine on. I see Boo come to the car and start banging on the window. I roll the window down before this nigga bust my damn window out. 

"Listen Talyah we gotta talk about some important stuff man". He claims.

"It's important? Well if it's so fucking important then why a gun ain't pointing to my motherfucking head?!". I ask. 

   I feel cold metal come against my head. All I can do is keep my head straight and place my hands on the steering wheels. 

"It is now, bitch!". I hear cold deep familar voice. 

  The fuck is Kevin? Shit. I clench my teeth and roll my eyes. 

"I'll kill this baby, like I did the other if you don't get out this car". Kevin cold voice chills down my body.

"Open the door". My eyes fill with tears.

   Kevin opens the door with the gun still pointing at my head. I start to mudge at Boo bitch ass. Kevin push me and I start to walk back to the house. Boo put his hand on my back and I brush it off. Boo open the door for me and I can still feel the metal against my head. I sit down on the smelly old couch away from my mama. That bitch. I fold my arms and look off to the side. I dread this fucking house and ain't shit changed, but the damn TV and the floor. 

  I feel LT cold eyes on me. Better yet I feel a whole bunch of eyes on me. I must got something these niggas want. Lemme guess some fucking money. I get a little money and these niggas I call family for an exceptiong of Kevin and all the shit they done to me especially me. They thirtsty for some fucking money. Ain't this bout some fucked up shit? And probably did something Trey... but why tho? He my boyfriend and my to be baby's father. Oh my lord Jesus! Niggas jealous!

"Tay, baby, we miss you and we just want to talk. Take care of somethings". Mama reach over to touch me. I pull away from her and cross my arms.

"Bitch stop lying. You don't miss me! You don't want to talk about nothing irrevelant. All you thirsty ass hoes want is some fucking money from me! I giving you motherfuckas shit! I be damn. Over my motherfucking cold body. You can have it all." I yell. 

"Well shoo lemme kill this unfaithful bitch". Kevin glocks his gun. LT sits up in the chair and blocks Kevin gun. 

"We ain't killing nobody. How we go negioate?". LT says looking at Kevin. "Now Talyah, can we get a little money. you know to pays bills and get some stuff?". He ask.