Part 2: Trey Day

Two weeks from now. (Trey)

   I lay in the soft comfortable bed with my shirt off exposing my six pack. My body feeling right from getting out the shower with my girl Talyah. I see candles start to the light around the room. The room  starts to smell like Cinnamon which turns me on. I bite my lip and can't wait to see what this girl got up her sleeves. 

  Got damn, I'm hard as a rock.

   I watch Talyah as she walks along the dresser. Silk Freak Me come on and I sit up on the bed. She tops in front of the TV and starts to sway her hips looking side to side. She slowly drops and lick her lips while looking at me. She ease back and grind against the dresser. She bit her lip and slowly walk to the bed. She  place her hands on the bed and slides them up the bed. Her legs and things flow behind her, she crawls towards me, black long curl hair down her back, black lingerie on, and Louboutin heels on.

   I feel her soft hand come up my left arm onto me face. Her other hand rubbing against my six pack, her lips and my lips meet and we slowly kiss. My eyes close seeing every firework blast come across my face. Then she bite my lip and smile. She take her bra off and throw it on the floor. She lay her breast on my chest and begin to bite me on the neck sending a sensation down my body. Right now I can just flip her ass over and fuck her real good, but its her turn to pleasure me. If I don't loose my thought of concentration. 

    She grab my 9 inches and start to play with me. My eyes close and my head falls back. I feel her body grinding against mine. She grab my head and bring her breast to my face. I open my mouth and take them all into my mouth. The sucking noise getting louder and her moans get even louder. Her head back, her mouth open, and her hand behind my head. My hand wrap around her hips as she still grinds and jack me off. 

    She let go of my 9 inches and my head. I can feel her wetness through her panties. She take her panties off and I can see her sweetness come down. She throw the panties on the floor and ease on my 9 inches. I hear her moan and close her eyes. My head fall back , bite my lip, grab her hips, and I can feel every bit of warm and wetness inside of her on me. Boy, I'm in paradise best feeling I've ever had. Who knew sex could feel this so damn good. 

   She starts to ride slowly and I can see her hips roll as she go in on my slowly. She place her hand on my stomach and close her eyes. I grab her ass and she start to go fast. She do not play any games, she know how to fuck. I can hear her ass clap and I feel myself taking over. She grabs tight to my skin, she moan loud, and I see her toes curl. Then she lifts up and she squirts and cums a little all over me. Which turn me on big time, I grab her waist and flip her ass over. 

   I grab her hand and look her in the eyes. I start to fuck her harder and harder. She try to push me off a couple times, but she didn't tap out on me. She pulls me closer to her and I start to go slow. I feel a connection between us. I close my eyes and so does she. I forget I'm inside of her. I feel one arm around my neck and the other one over my back. We start back kissing and I feel something warm come out of me. I feel myself going back and front on her. 

   I slowly fall to the side of her and  place my head on her chest. I place my arm across her soft stomach. I look up and I see her sleep.I grab the remote to the CD player and turn the music off. I get out the bed and blow the candles out. I don't want to wake up to a apartment fire. I get back in the bed and pull the covers on us some more. She place her soft head onto my chest and I wrap my around her. I close me eyes and fall asleep.

Did I nut inside of her? 

   I wake up out my sleep and I look over at the alarm clock. I feel sweat coming across my forehead. My heart is racing and I'm breathing heavily. I throw the covers off me and get out the bed. I go into the kitchen and fix me a glass of water. I lean against the counter and wrap my arms across my stomach. I gulp down the water and fix me some more. I place the glass on the counter hard. I place both hands on the counter and drop my head. I can't believe I nutted inside of her. I become frustrated and grab my head. 

   I throw the glass off the counter and it breaks. Fuck! The fuck I'm go do? People already asking me questions about her. We fucking plaster across the magazines, VH1 and MTV. We fucking plaster everywhere. My moms calling me asking who the fuck she is. My boys trying to get at her and take her from me before I can even have a chance to ask her to be my girlfriend. Shoo, just thinking about Six is right I bet not take this shit slow. We been talking for over two weeks now. I think it's time I just ask her and I already know she go say yeah. 

   I walk back to the room trying to think of way to propose to her. I stand at the door and stare at her. I admire her beauty and her grind to change the person she was. I start to imagine how she going to be great mother one day and a great wife too. I start to think is this the girl I want to spend the rest of my life and never loose. I'm just thinking. I walk into the room and get in the bed. I start to run my fingers through her hair and I wrap my arms around her and I try to go to sleep. 

Fuck Man. 

Ain't It Amazing (Trey Songz Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara